HOW OLD IS EVERYONE HERE? WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOUR FROM?


manda
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

I know what you mean....but I'm not old however. (not like ITN)

I'm not that aged, I think I posted my age in the forum somewhere...allright then ITN 32? 52? 146? :P

OK, I'll give you a hint.

Are you ready?

I'm between 13....and 69.

I'm with Jay...have you figured out how old I am yet?

I'll shoot for 26

you got it, but only because you read it somewhere...now it's time for you to tell.....
 
manda
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

33 ya right i don't believe you Jay :P

He's 57 mrmom, don't EVER believe someone with a ponytail at waists length. :P

Why? my ponytail is that long
 
Jay
#93
he cheated....


26 with three wallets eh...you're a busy girl....
 
I think not
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by I think notQuote: Originally Posted by mandaQuote: Originally Posted by I think notQuote: Originally Posted by mandaQuote: Originally Posted by Jay I know what you mean....but I'm not old however. (not like ITN)I'm not that aged, I think I posted my age in the forum somewhere...allright then ITN 32? 52? 146? :POK, I'll give you a hint.
Are you ready?
I'm between 13....and 69.I'm with Jay...have you figured out how old I am yet?I'll shoot for 26you got it, but only because you read it somewhere...now it's time for you to tell.....

Quote has been trimmed
I don't need to read anything, I have ESP :P
 
Jay
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

33 ya right i don't believe you Jay :P

He's 57 mrmom, don't EVER believe someone with a ponytail at waists length. :P

Why? my ponytail is that long


Ya ITN...worm you're way out of this one.... :P
 
I think not
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

33 ya right i don't believe you Jay :P

He's 57 mrmom, don't EVER believe someone with a ponytail at waists length. :P

Why? my ponytail is that long

I should have specified on a man
 
manda
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not


I don't need to read anything, I have ESP :P

Liar...and you are the same age, or over the hill?

he cheated....


Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

26 with three wallets eh...you're a busy girl....

A girls gots ta do
 
TenPenny
#98
[quote="quote"][quote="quote"]
Quote: Originally Posted by quote

Quote: Originally Posted by quote

Quote: Originally Posted by quote

Quote: Originally Posted by quote

Quote: Originally Posted by quote

quote

quote

quotequote]

quote

quote

quote

 
Jay
#99
"Liar...and you are the same age...."




he wishes....
 
Sy
#100
I don't usually like these "describe yourself" threads but here i'll add my $0.02: I'm 2.....umm 24 or 25? i can't remember...male from kingston ontario.


20 bucks says ITN is 20-22
 
Jay
#101


Sure, you're on Sy....I will send you my address when this is all over, and I will take a cheque...
 
I think not
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Sy

I don't usually like these "describe yourself" threads but here i'll add my $0.02: I'm 2.....umm 24 or 25? i can't remember...male from kingston ontario.


20 bucks says ITN is 20-22

Pay up Sy. Want my paypal account?
 
I think not
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

"Liar...and you are the same age...."




he wishes....

I knew I should of taken you to the zoo
 
Sy
#104
****...nah i never pay my gambling debts...
 
manda
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

"Liar...and you are the same age...."




he wishes....

I knew I should of taken you to the zoo

so well over the hill and sent out to pasture?
 
I think not
#106
The hilarious thing about this, is that I have already posted my age on this board already
 
Jay
#107
Let's just say he escaped from the glue factory....
 
Sy
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Is that where you're going to get the first 13 of the 20 you will owe me? Laughing

Like I said I never pay my gambling debts.
 
Jay
#109
thats OK....I wouldn't take you're money.

I might need a place to stay in Kingston some day though....
 
TenPenny
#110
I hear P4W is nice
 
manda
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

The hilarious thing about this, is that I have already posted my age on this board already

Where? I think you lie like a bad rug....
 
I think not
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

The hilarious thing about this, is that I have already posted my age on this board already

Where? I think you lie like a bad rug....

Trust me, I have, twice I think actually. But for sure once.
 
Sy
#113
honestly why does it matter? even the women have revealed their most dreaded number and you, ITN, have not.

spill the beans OR ELSE!!
 
Jay
#114
Now what would the Dali Lama think about that....
 
bulldog
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

I know what you mean....but I'm not old however. (not like ITN)

I'm not that aged, I think I posted my age in the forum somewhere...allright then ITN 32? 52? 146? :P

OK, I'll give you a hint.

Are you ready?

I'm between 13....and 69.



Oh, my God! We're the same age, ITN. You're older by a month though.

Bull Dog
 
mrmom2
#116
Well if thats the case i apologize bulldog for calling you a old bag I'm the same age I guess i'm a old bag too
 
Dexter Sinister
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by OKWHATEVRDUDE

COSMO, NO MY CAPS ARE NOT ON LOCK I KNOW THERE ON IM AT WORK AND THE PROGRAM THAT IM IN FOR WORK HAS TO BE IN ALL CAPS TO WORK!!

Hey DUDE, all caps is generally interpreted as shouting in Internet correspondence and email, and it's generally viewed as rude. You're not in the program you need for work when you post here. The program you're in to post here has to be a web browser, and it doesn't require all caps. Turn it off. And learn punctuation.
 
Dexter Sinister
#118
BUT SINCE YOU ASKED, I'M 56, A RETIRED ENGINEER, AND I'M CANADIAN, ORIGINALLY FROM SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN, NOW RESIDENT IN REGINA. ON THE WHOLE, I PREFER SASKATOON, BUT IT'S MORE TROUBLE THAN IT'S WORTH TO MOVE BACK.
 
Ten Packs
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by OKWHATEVRDUDE

The program you're in to post here has to be a web browser, and it doesn't require all caps. Turn it off. And learn punctuation.

I think I LIKE this Dexter guy.....


Turn off the "Caps-Lock" - we all knew how to do it when Monica was still in college.... it impresses NO ONE! And it is rude as Hell.

Makes you look like a Jr High moron, who just found the Internet.

[/b]
 
manda
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

The hilarious thing about this, is that I have already posted my age on this board already

Where? I think you lie like a bad rug....

Trust me, I have, twice I think actually. But for sure once.

meh, it's just not worth the effort to try to convince you to reveal yourself...I mean, your age, anymore. ppbbllt :P
 

Similar Threads

3
Run Your Own Country
by Laika | Jun 5th, 2005
3
Who's country is this?
by JSz | Apr 5th, 2003
1
Changes to the country
by canada | Aug 14th, 2002
no new posts