Mogh in love with Bulldog

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Thats nice mor...its a fine line betwix love and hate...both envoke the same intense feelings...I am sure bulldog understands that
just came alone as you, just an idea, in a long chain of discovery. You were so far up the beach, that those that try to reach you are burnt alive in the searing heat of the desert of your dispassion. Good Luck 8)

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
peapod said:
Thats nice mor...its a fine line betwix love and hate...both envoke the same intense feelings...I am sure bulldog understands that
just came alone as you, just an idea, in a long chain of discovery. You were so far up the beach, that those that try to reach you are burnt alive in the searing heat of the desert of your dispassion. Good Luck 8)

There no more hate for Bulldog, Peapod. Only true love. I hope she understands where I am coming from. I love her intensity.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Now mom..let mor and bulldog make up..unless of course, you gots a crush on her yur self. :albino:

Mom and bulldog behind a tree...
k-i-s-s-i-n-ggggggggg
Bwhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha :geek:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
mrmom2 said:
What the hell 8O Uhhhh mm huh :? 8O 8O Bulldog and Mog 8O :? now I've heard everything :p :p Uhhh :lol: :lol:

Mrmom. You haven't heard anything yet. I am waiting for sweat bulldog to come online then you will hear my heartbeat saying to her how much I love her.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
8O 8O 8O Geez what the hell is going on did the sky fall in uhh am I okay am I awake oh god I got to stop drinking beer my head hurts 8O :? :? :lol:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: Mogh in love with Bul

There is nothing wrong with you mrmom. It is not the beer. It is my heart and emotions. I just woke up this morning and I have this feeling of love to Bulldog. I have to tell her. i have to.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Mogh in love with Bul

moghrabi said:
There is nothing wrong with you mrmom. It is not the beer. It is my heart and emotions. I just woke up this morning and I have this feeling of love to Bulldog. I have to tell her. i have to.

There is a thread called "What was your very first thought this morning?"

:wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well this is just a regular love fest innit??? next cosmos will be making a play for bulldog....or frito 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O yup he will..I tells you when he see a pak sniffing around anything..he makes a bee line to see what all the sniffing is aboot :? :? :? :? :?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well this is just a regular love fest innit??? next cosmos will be making a play for bulldog....or frito 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O yup he will..I tells you when he sees a pak sniffing around anything..he makes a bee line to see what all the sniffing is aboot :? :? :? :? :?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Well lets not forget your torrid affair with Frito Vanni :p That seems to be quite the lovers quarrel you two have going 8O :p :lol:

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
I must say I came online with absolutely shock! I am speechless.
My moggie-woggie.

From your doodle-poodle.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I was trying to hid it from you, but I can't anymore....