Cool Down, Will Ya....Eh?

edgerunner
My favorite coffee cooler with ample buzz factors, called Choco Mocho Lattee Ya Ya or Boom Choco Lakka Lakka.
First you save out about 5 ounces of the mortning's coffee and put it in a little jar with a rescrewable top. In with that coffee, put 2 ounces of Almond Breeze(a chocolate milk made from Almonds) in the same little jar with 2-3 packages of Splenda sugar substitute. Top on, remember, and shake it all up. Not the coffee, silly. Place in the reefer untill you are getting thirsty from the day and need a boost. Drink it down and get a very refreshing buzzz. Now, go somewhere where you can do high speed stuff without making others yell at you. Or call Peapod on the phone and bug her for a while...eh?
Feel the wash of calming coolness envelope your entire being. It is quite the mood altering experience.
Any other favorite Summer refreshers out there?

manda
a nice cold beer....or a homade smoothie, or milkshake

I can't eat splenda...my body doesn't like sugar substitutes...but try

drop scoops of vanilla or rolo ice cream into a blender until about it's loosely filled 3/4 of the way

splash of vanilla extract, pure is best, but work with what you gots.

add milk to the same level as the ice cream and shake in instant hot chocolate powder to taste

this is really good on it's orn, but better with bananas or strawberries

peapod
what you talkin about willis eh...I needs to get something to get my mojo happening...I gots to drive 1 hour to frito house, than I gots to get in his stinky car...blah! jetta TDI diesel...than he plays gangsta music the whole way...to the courtenay...where we goes to visit the other numbnut we call our bud ....I gots to stuff my new belly boat in my car....so I can go down the river, plus I will have to guard it, as I knows frito will try and make it his own..just coz he has flippers he thinks he can steal my belly boat Blah!

In case you all don't know its a holiday weekend here in lotusland...British columbia day on monday...so wes is off to the festival...as soon as I get my laundry done

www.bbvancouverisland-bc.com/filberg.html (external - login to view)

Frito----go buy some big fat steaks for later...make yurself useful would ya....Happy BC day to all my fellow bc'ers...

manda
we save our holiday for gold cup and saucer

manda
So happy BC day to you guys...may I be out there to share it next year!

Vanni Fucci
A nice frothy jug of Screech and Coke...

Aye, I likes me grog...

manda
Screech...ooh, I remember some of those hangovers....(shudder)

Vanni Fucci
Surprisingly, I don't get hangovers with Screech...

Not like I do with beer...I find the hangover starts after about the first 6...and then I have to drink 6 more to keep myself hydrated...

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Not like I do with beer...I find the hangover starts after about the first 6...and then I have to drink 6 more to keep myself hydrated...

followed by another 6 because they look so lonely? I know that recipe well

Frito lay
Okay folks..I gots to frito house...I will get the bastard off the board now..and give all some peace...blah! later

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Frito lay

Okay folks..I gots to frito house...I will get the bastard off the board now..and give all some peace...blah! later

could it be..Super pea in disguise!!!

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

followed by another 6 because they look so lonely? I know that recipe well

LOL,. Cooking with Manda and Vanni. For professionals only!

manda
yep..not for the faint of heart...or should I say liver?!

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

yep..not for the faint of heart...or should I say liver?!

Stupid liver.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

Stupid liver.

Apparently it's a great friend to onions though...meh, who needs it?