Cool Down, Will Ya....Eh?

edgerunner

Electoral Member
Sep 28, 2004
Seattle
My favorite coffee cooler with ample buzz factors, called Choco Mocho Lattee Ya Ya or Boom Choco Lakka Lakka.
First you save out about 5 ounces of the mortning's coffee and put it in a little jar with a rescrewable top. In with that coffee, put 2 ounces of Almond Breeze(a chocolate milk made from Almonds) in the same little jar with 2-3 packages of Splenda sugar substitute. Top on, remember, and shake it all up. Not the coffee, silly. Place in the reefer untill you are getting thirsty from the day and need a boost. Drink it down and get a very refreshing buzzz. Now, go somewhere where you can do high speed stuff without making others yell at you. Or call Peapod on the phone and bug her for a while...eh?
Feel the wash of calming coolness envelope your entire being. It is quite the mood altering experience.
Any other favorite Summer refreshers out there?

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
a nice cold beer....or a homade smoothie, or milkshake

I can't eat splenda...my body doesn't like sugar substitutes...but try

drop scoops of vanilla or rolo ice cream into a blender until about it's loosely filled 3/4 of the way

splash of vanilla extract, pure is best, but work with what you gots.

add milk to the same level as the ice cream and shake in instant hot chocolate powder to taste

this is really good on it's orn, but better with bananas or strawberries

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
what you talkin about willis :? eh...I needs to get something to get my mojo happening...I gots to drive 1 hour to frito house, than I gots to get in his stinky car...blah! jetta TDI diesel...than he plays gangsta music the whole way...to the courtenay...where we goes to visit the other numbnut we call our bud :? :? :? ....I gots to stuff my new belly boat in my car....so I can go down the river, plus I will have to guard it, as I knows frito will try and make it his own..just coz he has flippers he thinks he can steal my belly boat :? :? :? Blah!

In case you all don't know its a holiday weekend here in lotusland...British columbia day on monday...so wes is off to the festival...as soon as I get my laundry done :? :? :?

http://www.bbvancouverisland-bc.com/filberg.html

Frito----go buy some big fat steaks for later...make yurself useful would ya....Happy BC day to all my fellow bc'ers... 8)

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
A nice frothy jug of Screech and Coke...

Aye, I likes me grog...

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Vanni Fucci said:
Surprisingly, I don't get hangovers with Screech...

Not like I do with beer...I find the hangover starts after about the first 6...and then I have to drink 6 more to keep myself hydrated... :wink:

followed by another 6 because they look so lonely? :wink: I know that recipe well

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
manda said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Surprisingly, I don't get hangovers with Screech...

Not like I do with beer...I find the hangover starts after about the first 6...and then I have to drink 6 more to keep myself hydrated... :wink:

followed by another 6 because they look so lonely? :wink: I know that recipe well

LOL,. Cooking with Manda and Vanni. For professionals only! :D