a little fun...

groovergrl23

Jul 26, 2005
Los Angeles
My big sister who works at universal recently brought home this dance dvd called BREAKIN IT DOWN. Its with laurie ann Gibson from making the band 3. its really fun and a great way to learn new dances when you want to clubbing or just have fun with friends. There are three different types of dances too so it’s not all the same…i highly recommend this to ne1 who wants to become a better dancer or who is afraid to dance in public..has anyone here tried it or heard of it before? :wink:

Etcetera

Jul 27, 2005
Russia
Is this some kind of advertisement? ;)
Well, I' ve never heard of this dvd ( I am too far from LA :) )
Does it really help if you are afraid of dancing in public? I thought nothing could help but hypnosis. :) I mean it's okay when I am alone in my room but I become really clumsy when it comes for dancing in clubs. :( As if my body were chained . I know the chain is in my head only, but that doesn't help.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It means What The Feck (except change the e in Feck to a u)

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
If you are afraid to dance in public, you could just not dance in public. It's pretty easy, just stay in your seat. Don't even try. Not hard, not hard at all.

Sorry Twila, I just keep reading em....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Usually when the first post by somebody is to promote an item....it causes scepticism....

Chances are we'll never hear back from groovergrl23. If we do and it's not an advertisement then my apologies.

Etcetera

Jul 27, 2005
Russia
Characters from that cartoon, ''South Park'', if you have seen it. Comic actors from Canada. Nice, though most of their jokes are fart jokes. Sweet anyway.

Sy

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Kingston, Ontario
Hehehe this dance dvd reminds me of the movie Napoleon Dynamite. I'm surprised the instructor isn't named La Fawnduh or something.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
and who is afraid to dance to public? like anyone
gives a shit, really

I've seen a few moves by people who should have been afraid....actually they should have been very very afraid.....

Etcetera

Jul 27, 2005
Russia
PEAPOD
Some people are afraid of doll's stare. As for me I don't see anything scary in the eyes of a doll - but scientists even say it's a desease - not just ''being afraid''. So there's nothing strange that someone is afraid of dancing to public...
no matter if anyone gives a shit or not

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I use to go to this little bar in Langford. Called Chumps...er I mean Champs.....there were these 2 guys who never hit the dance floor....instead they'd stand by their table and every so often break into dance.

It lasted only maybe a few seconds. Never for the entirety of the song.....never from beginning to end....just for a couple of minutes in the middle of the song.

They were soooo funny....they're moves were....interesting to say the least......