Where the hell is my wallet?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Black leather, chewed by a dog on one end, contains a bank card, a driver's lisence, a co-op card, a credit card, and some other cards.

What the hell did I do with it?

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Where the hell is my

Maybe it's with mine ... the damn thing constantly hides. I'm starting to suspect a poltergeist since it invariably turns up somewhere!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I just hope it isn't with the keys for the big green truck...I never did find those. I can't replace my ID by smashing apart a steering column with a framing hammer though.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Well the hospital people don't have it, so it's either in Mrs. Rev's car, someplace around the house, or out at the Brady Road Landfill.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Um....goes to fridge and counts...5. I had a couple last night, but they'd sucked so much blood out me that I felt kind of woozy. Today I seem to have had 3. I thought I'd had four, but they don't make baker's dozens of beer. Another 4 (four) or five (5) and I will have cleared enough dust out of my mouth to actually taste something.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
....and just because I can't find the other thread about things in my walls.

The posters I found went to one of my Dad's friends...he collects them. He also looks like the Man from Glad (the original one), which is a little disconcerting.

Today I found another claim tag from the T. Eaton Co. Did I mention the other one? There was one. They are both from Special Desk 1518. If they hadn't ripped the building down, it'd be fun to show up and demand my prizes. I've also found a whack of bobby pins and a rag doll's head with no stuffing inside.

The coolest thing is that I found out what was up with the mystery wires. They turned out to be old knob and tube wiring that start nowhere and go to the outside wall. I always wondered what those two hooks on the outside wall were, turns out they have something to do with wires.

I could have ripped all this old stuff out, but I've decided to leave them in the wall for the next person who does this to ponder.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Sounds like you've given up on wondering where your wallet is.

I lost my keys once. Lost them inside my purse. I actually dumped out my purse and still couldn't find them.

After several freak outs. Much storming around the house. and several searches of the purse, the borrowers must have returned them to the bottom of my purse where I did eventually locate them. Though it wasn't until after I was quite late.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: thats so funny twinks, not long ago I lost my keys, no big deal until I had to get a key made for my car :twisted: as I only had one key :twisted: It cost me a hundred bucks :twisted: The other day, I was cleaning out my freezer and I found them...I have no idea how they got in the freezer. :? :? :?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I found my wallet. It was under the old beer fridge. I guess I must have dropped it when I moved the fridge into the living room.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Re: RE: Where the hell is my

ol' dawg said:
Damn ... it may be an epidemic ... now I can't find my wallet ... and I'm not sure who I am without ID

:lol: :lol: That's my line, Dawg ... gotta check my ID every morning to remember who I am! Course it's better since the HRT has eased the menopausal crazies! ;)