Where the hell is my wallet?

peapod
Yes frap I still have my vase you and the mrs dibbs brought me, although I do have to stash it when my mother comes to visit me, especially when she try to pass off a guny sack as her handbag ...she is determined to get her hands on my vase

Twila
so Pea, how are you pronouncing Vase in your head?

Is it Vaaaaz.... or is it Vays?

manda
vaaaaaaaz...and I still haven't found my keys, they have to be at home because I drove there...hmmm, the dryer vortex maybe?

manda
It's friday now, and my keys are still on the missing...I found my glasses and watch though

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

It's friday now, and my keys are still on the missing...

Yeah well, it's 2005 now and my HAIR is still missing.... at least on top.

8 inches down the back, though

Reverend Blair
If you'd like, I could collect some dog hair for you, Ten Packs. Then all you'd need is some glue, and you make yourself a wig.

Planet_EN
Quote:

Where the hell is my wallet?

It should be in your pocket, but if it isn't then call the cops

Reverend Blair
Hmmm...if I kept it in my pocket, I likely wouldn't lose it so much. Also, it wouldn't have been chewed by dogs.

manda
STILL...no keys..this is getting absolutely foolish

Vanni Fucci
Oh fishy, fishy, fishy fish...

Have you checked the bureau?

manda
Yes, and the yard and the freezer, the beer case the bathroom...where else would I have put them at 1:30 a.m after working all night? aarrgh..i had to steal the other half's set

manda
Just an update to those who worried about my plight...my 3 year old found my keys in the basement...an I have a sneaking suspicion that he was the one to put them there...little devil

Jay

Yes, and the yard and the freezer, the beer case the bathroom...where else would I have put them at 1:30 a.m after working all night? aarrgh..i had to steal the other half's set

Didn't you mean the beer case IN the bathroom?

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Didn't you mean the beer case IN the bathroom?

nah, I puts them in the back of the toilet to keep them nice and cold...the case is out in the kitchen

Jay
What an exellent idea...

Reverend Blair
You should get a beer fridge, Manda.

TenPenny
Friend of mine has a Pepsi machine in his garage....it's nice to hit the button and have a cold beer come out.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

You should get a beer fridge, Manda.

probably, but I'm too damn cheap to buy one

Reverend Blair
Used fridges are cheap. You should be able to find one for under $50.00

manda

Used fridges are cheap. You should be able to find one for under $50.00

and then to stock it....it may be a worthwhile endevour to convince people that I deserve one fully stocked as a "congrats your divorce is now finalized" present....that should happen before christmas and my birthday

Reverend Blair
Yeah, stocking it is always the most expensive part. Beer fridges are like stray dogs, the costs come later.

manda
I think I hit on a great idea though....never was a celebratory beer fridge needed more, right?

Reverend Blair
It sounds perfect to me. If you get a few friends to each chip in ten bucks you can buy a fridge. If you can get them to each chip in a two-four, you can stock that fridge. It's perfect.

Make sure one of your friends owns a truck to get the fridge home with.

manda

It sounds perfect to me. If you get a few friends to each chip in ten bucks you can buy a fridge. If you can get them to each chip in a two-four, you can stock that fridge. It's perfect.

Make sure one of your friends owns a truck to get the fridge home with.

for sure...hey I could start now with a "congrats, the ex had a baby, and you didn't have to be the one to do it!" he he he he he's her headache now , doubly since the baby came yesterday...I'll be able to get rid of him that much faster now

manda
So guys, I know this is pathetic, but it seems that my keys have gone on the lam again...remind me to boot my 3 year old! I NEVER used to lose my keys!

missile
Geez! I hope you aren't locked in

TenPenny
Did you ever hear that "blondestar" ad, where the woman is locked INSIDE her car....????

TenPenny
I heard that Helen Hunt has your wallet, Rev.

So, I guess you should

Go to Helen Hunt for it!

(must be said out loud for proper effect)

missile
I was watching a repeat of MI5-where Tom is trying desperately to get his girlfriend and her daughter out of his electronically locked house before the Semtex blows it to kingdom Come. The point is ,with the technology available today-you can be locked into your own car or home. Sometimes progress sucks!

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny

Did you ever hear that "blondestar" ad, where the woman is locked INSIDE her car....????

I never saw that, but I saw Peter Griffin Lock himself in a car on The Family Guy