Looking for a flower expert....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I need a list of beautiful summer flowers native to BC /Canada

Websites...pictures....would be a great help.

I know there's a few here who know a thing or 2 about gardening and might be able to help me out.....I didn't want to mention any names

I know how sensative some are to having their names up in the bright lights of thread topics........
:wink:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Looking for a flower

Just realized it would probably have helped to let the experts know what I need the flowers for....

a bridal bouquet. I need non fussy, non fancy, pretty flowers.....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Lupins grow everywhere here manda, cept they are blue ones, a few red ones would be nice :p
Twinks I can only suggest my favorite...lillies..stargazers 8) Guess we gots to have a stag party for you at the the board eh???

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
peapod said:
Lupins grow everywhere here manda, cept they are blue ones, a few red ones would be nice :p
Twinks I can only suggest my favorite...lillies..stargazers 8) Guess we gots to have a stag party for you at the the board eh???

You guys don't get the pink and purple ones? or the white ones? The red ones are new to me too.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well actually the ones that grow wild all over the hills are a blue/purple, but I do have a yellow and red one in my garden...I hear you grow good potatoes back there :p

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
peapod said:
Well actually the ones that grow wild all over the hills are a blue/purple, but I do have a yellow and red one in my garden...I hear you grow good potatoes back there :p

Some of the best, but there is more to life than spuds. We planted Red Sunflowers in our back yard, and I have managed not to run them over yet :D :wink: . They're going to be really nice. We have really tasty strawberries and blueberries here too. You'll have to visit sometime and let me give you an Island tour. I know it fairly well inside and out.