Ohh, The Horror!

Said1
My decent into hell will begin in 15 minutes. Summer vacation has officially started and kids will be arriving post haste!!

GreenGreta
You got a week longer than I did. Best of luck, not that we will hear from you again.... haha

Jo Canadian
Look on the Bright side, if your kids were in school in Nunavut they'd be getting let out around the beginning of june.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

Look on the Bright side, if your kids were in school in Nunavut they'd be getting let out around the beginning of june.

Eeegads! Parish the thought!

Thankfully, I only have one. The other 5 go home at 5:30!

mrmom2
Your day job is daycare I take it Said1? Kids are great I usually have 4 or 5 running around my house daily and I don't get paid for it My only problem is the little dears eat me out of house and home

Twila
Quote:

My only problem is the little dears eat me out of house and home

A quick fix for that is to provide nothing but good nutritious food. Things like Broccoli and celery and such. Kids' stop eating you out of house and home very soon. Unless they're like my daughter who prefers a nice spinach salad to cookies. There's something very very wrong with my daughter.....

mrmom2
You've got to be kidding These kids will eat that stuff till there blue in the face and its not cheap anymore

Twila
What's wrong with kids today? They're suppose to eat bad bad stuff.

I find it hard to keep the good stuff around cause my daughter. Course we have cookies in the cupboard that have been there six months and are supporting life of their own now.

Have you tried poop sandwhiches? Nobody wants poop sandwhich.

mrmom2
I threaten them with that one al the time They don't like that at all