Ohh, The Horror!

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
My decent into hell will begin in 15 minutes. Summer vacation has officially started and kids will be arriving post haste!! :boxing:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Ohh, The Horror!

Jo Canadian said:
Look on the Bright side, if your kids were in school in Nunavut they'd be getting let out around the beginning of june.

Eeegads! Parish the thought!

Thankfully, I only have one. The other 5 go home at 5:30!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Your day job is daycare I take it Said1? Kids are great I usually have 4 or 5 running around my house daily 8) and I don't get paid for it 8O My only problem is the little dears eat me out of house and home :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
My only problem is the little dears eat me out of house and home

A quick fix for that is to provide nothing but good nutritious food. Things like Broccoli and celery and such. Kids' stop eating you out of house and home very soon. Unless they're like my daughter who prefers a nice spinach salad to cookies. There's something very very wrong with my daughter.....

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You've got to be kidding :lol: These kids will eat that stuff till there blue in the face 8O and its not cheap anymore :wink:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What's wrong with kids today? They're suppose to eat bad bad stuff.

I find it hard to keep the good stuff around cause my daughter. Course we have cookies in the cupboard that have been there six months and are supporting life of their own now.

Have you tried poop sandwhiches? Nobody wants poop sandwhich.