Five random things about you.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
I stole this idea from another forum - tell five random, unrelated things about you, that others would not be expect to know. Some people say simple things, like "I'm left-handed", but I tried to make mine more interesting"

1. I was born in Sask, but spent gr. 2 - 5 in Oregon, before moving to BC. At 53, I can STILL recite the Pledge of Allegiance, word-perfect, at the drop of a hat. (They're very good at cooking your gourd down there.... :wink:)

2. I worked my last day of work at age 49.... retired, and loving it. My motto is the same as The Comedy Channel: "Time Well Wasted."

3, I have an eight-inch, white pony-tail at the back of my head.

4. I am only the second owner of a very nice 1979 Chevy 3/4 ton, complete with a hitch for my 5th wheel. I take after my Dad, who is STILL the second owner of an even nicer 1962 Cadillac.

5. In the last two BC elections, there wasn't a single major party that had a candidate I believed in, so I voted Marijuana Party - even though I haven't been involved with the stuff for 25 years. They need the encouragement, anyway....

8)

Extrafire

Council Member
Mar 31, 2005
Prince George, BC
3, I have an eight-inch,

Whoa, my imagination was a little ahead of my reading here, and I started to wonder just what kind of thread this was......

1, I was born in Kelowna, BC.

2, I have a brown birthmark on the left side of my neck.

3, I am the 3rd owner of a 1948 Chev 1.5 ton truck with only 67,000 miles on it.

4, I started my first business in 1978, had some good years, some bad years, went broke 3 times, recovered twice. So I can't retire yet.

5, When I was young and living in the Okanagan, winter was my favourite season. Now my favourite is summer.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Hmmm...

1. I was born here...

2. Mine's longer than Tenpacks'

3. I've slipped the cuffs in the back of a cruiser...twice...

4. I make the best chili you'll find anywhere...

5. I have a congenital defect in my left pupil that makes it look like a cat eye...

choppie

Nominee Member
Mar 24, 2005
1. I work with children with profound disabilities and I have done this for 3 years now.
2. I have no drivers license, I did however work in a registry and I own a Toyota Crappola...1984 I think....I dunno....I have never driven it. :wink:
3. Alberta girl, born n raised.
4. I believe that money buys everything.....Including happiness
5. I like songs....Not just genres of music....Everything from country to punk :)

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I have a brown line in my eye - I say it means I'm a witch
I make the best cheesecake, cinnamon rolls and fudge
I can't make coffee
I should wear glasses but don't
Doing laundry occasionally makes me violent

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I was born in Sudbury Ontario.

I think mine is even longer than Vanni's and Ten Packs.

I don't have a full blown drivers license yet either...I let my original one expire in my youth...( I still don’t think you should have to renew the stupid thing).

I think I'm a better cook than my wife, and I tell her that from time to time.

Were planning on starting a family real soon...the practicing has gone very well...

I was born in toronto, but lived in LA, Mexico, and Kenya before setteling in South Africa. I moved back to canada when I was 9, have lived in New Brunswick ever since.

I used to be a highland dancer.

I love sewing, I make all my own clothes.

When I was about three I bit through a glass in a restaraunt and swallowed the pieces.

and...

I am a C
I am a C-H
I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
and I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-T
and I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Five random things ab

Born in Grand Prairie, Alberta

I stop for animals.

Been living on my own since I was 15yrs old.

I have a cat paw shaped birth mark on my right arm

I had a pet goat as a kid

merryclaire

Electoral Member
Feb 1, 2005
1.) i love chocolate m&m's, but i think they give me eczema (for all you americans reading this, that is pronounced eck-zee-ma, NOT eck-za-ma)
2.) i like playing euchre online at yahoo
3.) mine is even longer than tenpacks, vannis' and jays
4.) i was bred born and raised in BC
5.) i used to be really scared of spiders, so now i don't kill them, but 'rescue' them and throw them outside...the farther away the better....my theory being that it will help me not be scared...however, once they reach a certain size sometimes the fear takes over and the vacuum cleaner comes out in spite of all my best intentions (omigod, omigod, omigod, where's the vacuum cleaner? the worst is when they're gone by the time you come back with hose in hand)

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
1. born with a prehensil tail and love bananas> Hmm
2. My ponytail is in a freezer bag, 8 inches of light brown hair. I'd forgotten I ever had that shade.
3. Voted Marijuana Party last election. Seemed to be an honest bunch and showed courage of their convictions or because of their convictions.
4. Peace Officer for 20 years. A cog in the machine. Now beginning to question my part in all of that.
5. Hope to see the world before it's paved over or blown assunder. Finishing the counties of the Andies this year.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I've been as far "east" as Paris; as far "west" as Nanchang

I lost a brother, I believe it was suicide

I took 3 months paternity leave, and then worked part time for a year

I almost went to law school

I have too many credit cards (6), but no debt

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Uhhh
1.I was born in Winnipeg
2.I love riding snowmobiles in the mountains
3.I do cook better than my wife
4.I like kids. 8O Iswore I would never have them when I was younger :wink:
5.I love sitting buy the fire drinking beer and hearing great story's

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
1. My brothers call me pit bull :twisted:
2. I love fishing and anything to do with nature
3. I have had 2 husbands.....but they pissed me off :twisted:
4. I like to go into the woods alone....I like fear :p
5. The nicest person I have ever not met is hard luck henry 8)

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
I am raising 3 kids, though I only gave birth to the oldest when I was 17 (all the cute, none of the labour...I like that system)

I just graduated from university in may with my B.A

I speak three languages, and select words in a couple others

I HATE Anne of Green Gables

I was married before my current relationship...didn't go well, now I know why.