Who has tattoos and of what?

Haggis McBagpipe
As the biggest wuss in the world, I have NO tattoos and NO piercings. No missing pieces out of THIS Haggis McBagpipe....

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

As the biggest wuss in the world, I have NO tattoos and NO piercings. No missing pieces out of THIS Haggis McBagpipe....

**GASP*** well now everything I ever thought of you is shattered...ah well, people look at me and think that I've always been a good little girl he he he he he he

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

**GASP*** well now everything I ever thought of you is shattered...ah well, people look at me and think that I've always been a good little girl he he he he he he

Well, as long as you, in your shock, don't get any of those damn bubbles in your nose? Especially if you have a pierced nose,.

manda
nope, no pierced nose, but I saw a stud go flying out aof a friends nose when she sneezed, it was like a mini missile...quite funny ...no pepsi tonight, I am safe from those damn bubbles

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

no pepsi tonight, I am safe from those damn bubbles

Well hell then, the prescriptives joke was totally in vain!

... get that girl a Pepsi!

galianomama
i have a 2 x 4" on my left cheek reading 'bite me'. it was funny at the time, but now i have no idea how to get rid of it. my *** grows bigger each year and it is threatening to take over my life. any help would be appreciated.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by galianomama

i have a 2 x 4" on my left cheek reading 'bite me'. it was funny at the time, but now i have no idea how to get rid of it. my *** grows bigger each year and it is threatening to take over my life. any help would be appreciated.

he he he he who has a permanent marker?

Jo Canadian
Quote: Originally Posted by galianomama

Any good Tatoo artist may be able to at least "cover up" what you have and add something more aesthetically appealing.

Otherwise you have the choice of zapping a 2mm deep gouge in your flesh with a lazer to remove it.

Or keep it, and hope you don't get your shorts yanked for the rest of your life.

#juan
If you added "don't" in front of your tatoo, that would sort of cancel it.

GreenGreta
Bite me gently

bhoour
Hi! About tattoo's.........I have 3...............

...........Two Sun's and Trinity........on my back

.............hope to get the celtic symbol for motherhood, this month, and several more A.S.A.P...........