Hey, its Dark in Canada

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Ya. It’s so when you Americans decide to attack us, you will find all the lights out....then we turn all the lights back on, jump out of our igloos and yell surprise!! :wink:

It’s not much of a defense plan, but…

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Hey, its Dark in Canada

Jay said:
Ya. It’s so when you Americans decide to attack us, you will find all the lights out....then we turn all the lights back on, jump out of our igloos and yell surprise!! :wink:

On the contrary Jay, I think it's brilliant... :thumbleft:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land

Jay said:

Feels kinda cockroachy tho doesn't it? :oops: And hey, doesn't the states seem awfully HUGE in that pic?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I saw theses pics in a coffee table book 8) You thunk were dark take a look at North Korea 8O I think the one light in the whole country is coming out of nuclear reactor they have :lol:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

GreenGreta said:
Jay said:

Feels kinda cockroachy tho doesn't it? :oops: And hey, doesn't the states seem awfully HUGE in that pic?

Well the States aren’t small potatoes, that’s for sure...

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
Don't worry Jay, we can still see the candles in the igloos. You know, your primary energy heating source :p

After seal fat that is...

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ever had canned seal meat Jay :? A Newfie buddy of mine threw some in a fish stew he made on the ice while we were ice fishing one night 8O It was actually very good with freshh water lingcod and potatoes and onions :wink: Maybe it was the booze :p

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Said1 said:
I've tried just about everytype of wild meat possible, raw seal meat included. Can't say I enjoyed it.

Thanks guys I'll stick to hamburgers. Which reminds me, its lunch time!

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

I think not said:
Said1 said:
I've tried just about everytype of wild meat possible, raw seal meat included. Can't say I enjoyed it.

Thanks guys I'll stick to hamburgers. Which reminds me, its lunch time!

Just make sure they're from an organic cow!

Enjoy!