Hey, its Dark in Canada

Vanni Fucci
Yeah...that picture must have been taken when we were all sleeping...

Jay
Ya. Itís so when you Americans decide to attack us, you will find all the lights out....then we turn all the lights back on, jump out of our igloos and yell surprise!!

Itís not much of a defense plan, butÖ

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Ya. Itís so when you Americans decide to attack us, you will find all the lights out....then we turn all the lights back on, jump out of our igloos and yell surprise!!

On the contrary Jay, I think it's brilliant...

GreenGreta

Feels kinda cockroachy tho doesn't it? And hey, doesn't the states seem awfully HUGE in that pic?

mrmom2
I saw theses pics in a coffee table book You thunk were dark take a look at North Korea I think the one light in the whole country is coming out of nuclear reactor they have

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

Feels kinda cockroachy tho doesn't it? And hey, doesn't the states seem awfully HUGE in that pic?

Well the States arenít small potatoes, thatís for sure...

I think not
Don't worry Jay, we can still see the candles in the igloos. You know, your primary energy heating source :P

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Don't worry Jay, we can still see the candles in the igloos. You know, your primary energy heating source :P

I think the Northern Lights would blow our cover.

Jay

After seal fat that is...

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

I think the Northern Lights would blow our cover.

Only for the Inuits up North. The rest of you have been exposed!!

Muahahaha :P

mrmom2
Ever had canned seal meat Jay A Newfie buddy of mine threw some in a fish stew he made on the ice while we were ice fishing one night It was actually very good with freshh water lingcod and potatoes and onions Maybe it was the booze :P

Said1
I've tried just about everytype of wild meat possible, raw seal meat included. Can't say I enjoyed it.

I think not

I've tried just about everytype of wild meat possible, raw seal meat included. Can't say I enjoyed it.

Thanks guys I'll stick to hamburgers. Which reminds me, its lunch time!

Said1

Thanks guys I'll stick to hamburgers. Which reminds me, its lunch time!

Just make sure they're from an organic cow!

Enjoy!