Frogs in the Warehouse

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
My boss found a rather large frog in the warehouse.

Course, everybody was all scared to touch it.

Twila to the rescue. Froggie is now outside enjoying life again.

I can't believe anyone would be afraid of a frog

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Frogs in the Warehous

Zeke (big white fluffy dog) had a frog take up residence on her once. it was one of those little bright green things. I think they live in trees, but I'm not sure.

We were camping and it was pouring so we were all huddled under a tarp and trying to avoid the inevitability of having to sleep in wet tents. Zeke laid herself down in a puddle and went to sleep. This tiny little frog came and grabbed on to her fur and stayed until the rain was done.

We also had a frog that lived in the baby tub that we used for the dog's water dish one summer. He just moved in, and the dogs didn't mind, so I put some rocks in there so he'd have a chair or two and left him. He disappeared when the first frost hit. I guess he went to find a place for his winter nap.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
I dunno Twila, I'd be a bit nervous to go after one of those monster frogs that have infested B.C. since the demise of some nit-wit's Frog Leg business.
They can break a cat's leg... not to mention pull puppies,kittens and rabbits under the water and drown 'em. I'm sure a finger would just be a snack 8O 8O

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Canuklehead, this is information I should have had before picking up the frog!!!! lol

This frog tried to act intimidating. He lifted himself up to his full height. He was affective for about 2 seconds.

He just didn't realize that I was concerened about his dustiness. He soon settled down after I put him under the tap to remove the dust and moisten his skin. He was quite content to hop off my hand and into the grass.

Hopefully he won't tell his friends.....my boss barely tolerate me rounding up the spiders and taking them outside........

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

No, I haven't. Is it one of those 'it's sooooo bad, it's good' films? I love corny bad horrors....

The Bat - Agnes Moorehead and Vincent Price is my all time favourite!

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If he fit into your hand (and you didn't lose a finger ;) ), chances are it was no franken-froggy :) I can't be arsed to yahoo it right now but they are HUGE ... 'course it coulda been a baby :p

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

This may have been a franken frog.

It was very cute. And unlike most frogs this one was very interested in movement. I moved my hand and his head swivelled to maintain eye contact......

I even "chucked" him under the chin. I was just removing dust bunnies though.....he./she didn't seem to mind too much......

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
No, I haven't. Is it one of those 'it's sooooo bad, it's good' films? I love corny bad horrors....

You really have to rent this then.

The Bat - Agnes Moorehead and Vincent Price is my all time favourite!

My favourite bad movie is Fall of the House of Usher. It spooked me terribly as a child and now it's so damned funny....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Soilent Green freaked me out as a kid. What kind of parents let a small child watch that movie?!?!? I'm surprised I'm able to still eat crackers.....

By the way, Canucklehead. it was a bull frog!!!yikes.