mom and peas smart *** quotes (Smart Ass Comments)

peapod
Hey mom and I like smart asses So how about a thread with smart *** comments... the thread will either sink or swim...mom you go ahead and take the first honors. :P

peapod
okay I got one...actually I got a bunch...but I kinda like this one..

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it , no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart *** guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

Twila
I get called a "smart ***" all the time. I thinks it's cause I tend towards the sarcastic end of the spectrum...

I reply with a "better a smart *** then a dumb ***" .

Usually shuts people up....for a little while.

peapod
hehehehe...well I figured you were probally good at being a smart *** twinks...I kinda like this one..comes in handy with one of my brothers

With that comment not only are you a moron, but you may very well be their leader.

mrmom2
Hey pea I love this avatar do you know any body who can resize it to fit in Canadian Content

peapod
Dam!! that is awesome dude!!! well actually frito lay could...scary what that guy does with his computer, I will find out....he will probally steal a copy to.....Hey do you want my last avatar the laser shooting cyborg??? I gots to tidy up my folder.

mrmom2
Sure that would be cool .That does not surprise me that a guy named Frito lay would be a whiz at computers

peapod
Oh I think you and frito would be very good buds mom The last pic he sent me was his self...but just his head...all of a sudden his body was arnolds its just not funny mom...but than he rolls around on the floor when he watches jackass Right! I will send you a pm about my cast off avatars :P I gots to go now...galaniomama is coming over to give me one of those lectures...but she will clean out my fridge first......saddles up and rides off......clop clop clop.....

bwhahahhahahahahahahahaha...... *big sigh* I was laughing so hard I fell off my chair.....

mrmom2
WhooooHooo We got a Starbucks 5mins away It opened today and I'm drinking a venti mocha right now

GreenGreta
It's better to be pissed off than pissed on

mrmom2
Hey Pea we got a Starbucks close to home today .I was one of the first to get one .I'm so excited I can actually get a coffee and be home in ten minutes whooohooo

peapod
Come out, come out where ever you are :P I know your hiding mom, coz I am a moderator :P How's it going? Hey I am gonna send some avatars to your email address...I gots a good one...I will be puttin it up soon

mrmom2
Well hello there hows it going Pea. I just have a minute so I thought I'd lurk around a bit and see what I've missed I hope your weekend was a good one .Mine was profitable so I can't complain

peapod
Hugs to you mom Well I am not been around much either. Ah! so it was a working weekend for ya...cool avatar by the way Where you finding them I guess I should post a smart *** quote eh? hows about...times fun when your having flies :P

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Hey Pea we got a Starbucks close to home today .I was one of the first to get one .I'm so excited I can actually get a coffee and be home in ten minutes whooohooo

I have never darkened their doors, and I never plan to.

mrmom2
You got to try the coffee Ten it is very good

peapod
Heya mom, I just sent you those avatars :P

mrmom2
Thanks Pea I will go check By the way mrsmom thinks your garden looks great too

mrmom2
Okay Pea Pod where the F**k have you been hiding Are you going to come play soon or are you still fishing :P By the way has the fishing been good lately

stratochief
Where do young folks today get the money to buy coffee at Starbucks? My wife and I are both professionals and make good salaries but I'll be darned if I'd spend a dollar for a cup of coffee. I even see Starbucks popping up at the university. Don't folks have thermoses anymore?

Then again, I'm not a connoiseur of what's called 'good' coffee. I prefer instant (Encore) coffee. If I want to get 'the shakes' I'll watch live debate from the House of Commons.

manda
I need new avatar ideas...any volunteers? One place on the island makes Starbucks drins, and my sister-in law works there...Can you say discount on my Caramel machiatto!!!

when people tell me that I'm not normal, I retort that "normal" only exists as a setting on my washing machine

Twila
Quote:

Where do young folks today get the money to buy coffee at Starbucks? My wife and I are both professionals and make good salaries but I'll be darned if I'd spend a dollar for a cup of coffee. I even see Starbucks popping up at the university. Don't folks have thermoses anymore?

Might be that you grew up in a different time. A time where kids were not encourage to become all consuming consumers.
We currently live in a society afflicted with Afluenza.

ol' dawg
"You drive me crazy".

"That would be a shot trip".

Oh, and the Starbucks coffee poll ...

Their coffee is truly terrible, most ppl go to Starbucks for the cappos and mochas or whatever special names they call them so they can charge unreal prices. Nope, I go to a local roaster or local coffee shop ... and sometimes Second Cup, but never Starbucks. Oh, and forget about the double-double at THs as well, the reason ppl add double cream and double sugar is to kill the taste of what they sell for coffee there.

(Sounds like Starbucks and THs drive me crazee )

BTW, put my name down for an avatar too. A mangy ol' dawg if ya got one.

manda
My favorite place to go for a simple large double-double. is Robins...One just opened by my house too Yippiee . I really like a small local coffee house named Beanz too, very good steamers and the like. But if I get cheap starbucks, I'll take advantage of it

Give me a Scenario, and I'll give you a quip

mrmom2
Peas going to be pissed you guys are trashing her favorite place :P

ol' dawg
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Peas going to be pissed you guys are trashing her favorite place :P

Oh well ... it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.
(Back on topic)

I guess that means I can forget about borrowing an avatar from Pea.

BTW - mrmom - is George Orwell watching Big Brother ?

Sorry, think I'll go hide now.

edit to add BTW

mrmom2
Damn straight ol,dawg

peapod
wtf?????????????????? bashing my java house now I gots to get even

peapod
ehm...here is a good smart *** quote

It takes many nails to build crib, but only one screw to fill it.
Chinese Proverb
bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

side note Hey mom we are famous if you type in smart *** quotes on google...mom and peas smart *** quotes come up :P

manda
ten thousand stand up comics out of work, and you just have to try to be one