mom and peas smart *** quotes (Smart Ass Comments)

Hard-Luck Henry

[img][img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1750/chicago****off22oz.png[/img] (external - login to view)[/img]

Twila
Quote:

ten thousand stand up comics out of work, and you just have to try to be one Laughing

Along those lines:

100,000 sperm and you were the fastest one? (said with an incredilous voice

peapod
So you need some avatars do yea...pm me a address and I will send you some, looks like the one's I sent mom are not bloody enough for him :P

peapod
Cue in spooky music.........
Take a look at what time twinks sent her message, and than look at the time on mine...this is the second time this has happened...I am gonna get me self a lottery ticket

manda
:P hee hee hee...i like it, I like it a lot.

peapod
What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read the past few messages
What is everyone on here today :P

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Cue in spooky music.........
Take a look at what time twinks sent her message, and than look at the time on mine...this is the second time this has happened...I am gonna get me self a lottery ticket

pst , p - I sent one at the same time, too. Look up ↑

manda
I'm not sure, the guy just promised that it was good. Perhaps I trust to much?

mrmom2
You gots to be kidding .Hey Pea Henry sent me some cool links of protests and going ons at Stonehenge I'm still going through them some very funny stuff

manda
Ooh, can you pm me a couple of the links on stonehenge please mom? I haven't heard anything about it in a while

mrmom2
These are probably not what your thinking of but I can still pm them to you if you want

peapod
Really..well thats real special innit it mom especially since he never sent any to me...whatever
bwhahahahahahhahha

manda
protests at stonehenge..sounds funny, please do

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Ooh, can you pm me a couple of the links on stonehenge please mom? I haven't heard anything about it in a while

Hi, Manda. I'm Henry - nice to make your acquaintance etc.
Some pics here: www.new-age.co.uk/ (external - login to view)

mrmom2
I sent her some of those links that you sent me Henry That guy kicking the cops out of that neighborhood was priceless

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

I sent her some of those links that you sent me Henry That guy kicking the cops out of that neighborhood was priceless

Yeah - funny, they never showed that footage on TV ...

ol' dawg
S'more smart *** quotes:

Actually, marriage quotes by men:

- I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

- It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.

- Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

- A man was complaining to a friend: 'I had it all - money, a beautiful house,a big car, the love of a beautiful woman; then, Pow! it was all gone!' 'What happened?' asked the friend. 'My wife found out...'

- Wife: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. Husband: Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.

- How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch.

- A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, 'Martha, pack up your things! I just won the California lottery!' Martha replies, 'Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?' The man responds, 'I don't care. Just so long as you're out of the house by noon!'

- Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful! I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months--I don't like to interrupt her. If your wife and a lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie?

- A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.

mrmom2
If you can't handle the heat keep your f :P cking face out of the barbeque!

mrmom2
Summer has done cooked this forum :P

Frito lay
"Does your liver quiver when you giver"

Frito lay
"Does yur bum hum when ya ***"

peapod
You are so disquisting

manda
Seems that Frito is feeling a little "cheeky"! he he he