mom and peas smart ass quotes

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey mom and I like smart asses 8) So how about a thread with smart ass comments... the thread will either sink or swim...mom you go ahead and take the first honors. :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
okay I got one...actually I got a bunch...but I kinda like this one..

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it , no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: mom and peas smart as

I get called a "smart ass" all the time. I thinks it's cause I tend towards the sarcastic end of the spectrum...

I reply with a "better a smart ass then a dumb ass" .

Usually shuts people up....for a little while.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hehehehe...well I figured you were probally good at being a smart ass twinks...I kinda like this one..comes in handy with one of my brothers :twisted:

With that comment not only are you a moron, but you may very well be their leader. 8O

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Hey pea I love this avatar do you know any body who can resize it to fit in Canadian Content

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Dam!! that is awesome dude!!! 8) well actually frito lay could...scary what that guy does with his computer, I will find out....he will probally steal a copy to.....Hey do you want my last avatar the laser shooting cyborg??? I gots to tidy up my folder.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Sure that would be cool .That does not surprise me that a guy named Frito lay would be a whiz at computers :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Oh I think you and frito would be very good buds mom 8O The last pic he sent me was his self...but just his head...all of a sudden his body was arnolds :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: its just not funny mom...but than he rolls around on the floor when he watches jackass :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Right! I will send you a pm about my cast off avatars :p I gots to go now...galaniomama is coming over to give me one of those lectures...but she will clean out my fridge first......saddles up and rides off......clop clop clop.....

bwhahahhahahahahahahahaha...... :oops: *big sigh* I was laughing so hard I fell off my chair..... 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Hey Pea we got a Starbucks close to home today .I was one of the first to get one .I'm so excited I can actually get a coffee and be home in ten minutes whooohooo 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Come out, come out where ever you are :p I know your hiding mom, coz I am a moderator :p How's it going? Hey I am gonna send some avatars to your email address...I gots a good one...I will be puttin it up soon 8)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Well hello there hows it going Pea. I just have a minute so I thought I'd lurk around a bit and see what I've missed 8) I hope your weekend was a good one .Mine was profitable so I can't complain 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hugs to you mom 8) Well I am not been around much either. Ah! so it was a working weekend for ya...cool avatar by the way 8) Where you finding them 8O I guess I should post a smart ass quote eh? hows about...times fun when your having flies :p

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
mrmom2 said:
Hey Pea we got a Starbucks close to home today .I was one of the first to get one .I'm so excited I can actually get a coffee and be home in ten minutes whooohooo 8)

I have never darkened their doors, and I never plan to.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Okay Pea Pod where the F**k have you been hiding :lol: Are you going to come play soon or are you still fishing :p By the way has the fishing been good lately :?

stratochief

Nominee Member
Jul 1, 2005
Where do young folks today get the money to buy coffee at Starbucks? My wife and I are both professionals and make good salaries but I'll be darned if I'd spend a dollar for a cup of coffee. I even see Starbucks popping up at the university. Don't folks have thermoses anymore?

Then again, I'm not a connoiseur of what's called 'good' coffee. I prefer instant (Encore) coffee. If I want to get 'the shakes' I'll watch live debate from the House of Commons.