ITN...when is your next trip to Canada?

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

No, they think I'm cutting in on their action....

Action? As in the action sheep farmers get? :P

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

No, they think I'm cutting in on their action....

Action? As in the action sheep farmers get? :P

I'm not aware of what you NY types do to sheep...maybe you could expand on that....

I think not
HAHA! This is pretty funny.

NEW YORK - An attempt to erect the world's largest Popsicle in a city square ended with a scene straight out of a disaster film but much stickier.

The 25-foot-tall, 17 1/2-ton treat of frozen Snapple juice melted faster than expected Tuesday, flooding Union Square in downtown Manhattan with kiwi-strawberry-flavored fluid that sent pedestrians scurrying for higher ground.

Firefighters closed off several streets and used hoses to wash away the sugary goo.

Snapple had been trying to promote a new line of frozen treats by setting a record for the world's largest Popsicle, but called off the stunt before it was pulled fully upright by a construction crane. Authorities said they were worried the thing would collapse in the 80-degree, first-day-of-summer heat.

"What was unsettling was that the fluid just kept coming," Stuart Claxton of the Guinness Book of World Records told the Daily News. "It was quite a lot of fluid. On a hot day like this, you have to move fast."

Snapple official Lauren Radcliffe said the company was unlikely to make a second attempt to break the record, set by a 21-foot pop in Holland in 1997.

The giant pop was supposed to have been able to withstand the heat for some time, and organizers weren't sure why it didn't. It had been made in Edison, N.J., and hauled to New York by freezer truck in the morning.

Jay

HAHA! This is pretty funny.

NEW YORK - An attempt to erect the world's largest Popsicle in a city square ended with a scene straight out of a disaster film but much stickier.

The 25-foot-tall, 17 1/2-ton treat of frozen Snapple juice melted faster than expected Tuesday, flooding Union Square in downtown Manhattan with kiwi-strawberry-flavored fluid that sent pedestrians scurrying for higher ground.

Firefighters closed off several streets and used hoses to wash away the sugary goo.

Snapple had been trying to promote a new line of frozen treats by setting a record for the world's largest Popsicle, but called off the stunt before it was pulled fully upright by a construction crane. Authorities said they were worried the thing would collapse in the 80-degree, first-day-of-summer heat.

"What was unsettling was that the fluid just kept coming," Stuart Claxton of the Guinness Book of World Records told the Daily News. "It was quite a lot of fluid. On a hot day like this, you have to move fast."

Snapple official Lauren Radcliffe said the company was unlikely to make a second attempt to break the record, set by a 21-foot pop in Holland in 1997.

The giant pop was supposed to have been able to withstand the heat for some time, and organizers weren't sure why it didn't. It had been made in Edison, N.J., and hauled to New York by freezer truck in the morning.

crazy New Yorkers....

I think not
All of a sudden I'm craving a popsicle

mrmom2
Run its the attack of the sticky pink ooze sure sounds like a old B movie Only in New York :P

Jay
You gatta love New York....

I think not
Last year we had a condom festival. From chocolate covered edible condoms to the longest stretching condom.

By the way Jay, did you know all condoms reveal an ID code when you roll it down all the way?

Jay
Sorry ITN...I like sex in the dark.

I think not
Dam it, you spoiled my joke

Jay
Ya, I'm way ahead of you there Ol' Boy....

I think not
Dam Canuck. Got himself a ponytail and he's way ahead of EVERYBODY :P

inam
i heard canada is a cool place to be? do you guys have any fun activities to do or is it just a waist of time?

I think not
It's only fun if you like bad weather, legos made of ice and like seal meat.

Jay

Dam Canuck. Got himself a ponytail and he's way ahead of EVERYBODY :P

It took sometime to grow that you know...it's something you gotta earn.

I think not
Well no argument there Jay

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by inam

i heard canada is a cool place to be? do you guys have any fun activities to do or is it just a waist of time?

You gotta wonder what inam thinks a "fun activity" might be...