what would you wish?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
A pack of Marlboros that never ran out.

A bottomless box of Two Rivers Red.

The opportunity to bash Ronald Reagan's head repeatedly into the soft, flawed pate of George W. Bush and then whistle for a pack of dingos to gnaw on their still-warm remains.

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
the oppurtunity to tell GWB exactly what I think of him

For the entire lot of right wing religous nutballs to dissapear off the the face of the earth.

Oh and and an end to world hunger.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
For people North and South of the border to understand that our children are bonded by the same economic future and their education is vital to their existance

For people North and South of the border to understand that our children should not be the ones suffering for our narrow mindedness

For people North and South of the border to understand that despite our differences we should excercise tolerance because last I checked we are stuck with each other

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
For the entire lot of right wing religous nutballs to dissapear off the the face of the earth.

Oh and and an end to world hunger.

Once the dingos gnaw on them... 8O :D :lol: 8)

For people North and South of the border to understand that our children are bonded by the same economic future and their education is vital to their existance

Economics? You aren't the one having their river polluted by a gaggle of half-bright red necks. That's okay though, because money is all that's important. :roll:

canadian_cindy

Jun 15, 2005
The Great White North... Canada
Wow.... a little different then what I was looking for. I was kinda looking for fun wishes... maybe next time I should specify...but please don't take that the wrong way... all your wishes are great... but people need to look at the fun side of things... being serious sucks!! On that note... my 3 wishes would be.....
1) World Peace.... original huh? yeah I know
2) To own my own Island
3) To have everything I need on that island :D

canadian_cindy

Jun 15, 2005
The Great White North... Canada
I think not said:
For people North and South of the border to understand that despite our differences we should excercise tolerance because last I checked we are stuck with each other

You know I hate to have to swallow my Canadian pride... but I agree. Ignorance breeds ignorance.... I don't want my kids growing up with the same ignorance towards Americans/ America that i have. People are people no matter where they are from.

niceguy

Jun 16, 2005
Re: RE: what would you wish?

no1important said:
1) Bush and his coherts stand trial for War Crimes.

2) Endless supply of BC's most famous export.

3) Jack Layton becoming Prime Minister.

Looks like you're using alot of that export right now?