Candyland

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I got this from another board...

What is your perfect world, your Great Society?
We've just made you The Ruler of the World. People are the same as before, national boundaries sit in the same places, there are hungry people, rich people, criminals, saints, warriors, and YOU. The head honcho, the Big Cheese, the Queen, the Boss, the King. The Emperor. Let's not be modest, you RULE.

Now what?

What is the perfect world, and how will you solve all the world's problems? Can you *really* make all the people happy all of the time?

Give it a shot.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Blah! I will start....in my candyland, everyone gets a throne...

There will be no such thing as beer, it will be replaced by yogurt smoothies.

Every one shall have their own minature goat!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
a new religion is started in Candyland....mrmomity

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:twisted: In candyland the only one with power is the one with the wizard stick.

In candyland all men do not wear cloths.... 8O All women wear cloths, if they want to.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
First law I'd pass is that cruelty to animals punishable by death.....Animal testing would now be performed on lifers'......

No industrial farming..too many people to feed? oh well...some die. Won't work (notice "won't, not can't) you starve...too bad.

This would be Twila's land of the hard asses!

oh and politics would be a volunteer hobby. No career politicians. If you kill in the name of religion you die.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Rutheless Dictator of Candyland has a nice sound to it, I think.

Although I don't particularily like the fact that dictator has the word dic in it.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
In my candyland, animals will have the same conderation as people therefore, there will be the occasional killing sprees....but only for noble causes! Like cats...their glands are sought after for making perfume! When we start running low on cats...well I will just go over and invade twinksland....I got a big wizard stick to :twisted:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
ah,But Pea, you forgot I am in control of all the Vegetablse. and they will rise up and heed my command.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I made your day? Would that garner any sympathy for my cause? It seems Pea is attempting to breach my borders in search of ...gulp cats.........you know those cute furry things that will ragdoll in your arms....... (not real subtle I know but you go with what you got)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Candyland

Twila said:
Rutheless Dictator of Candyland has a nice sound to it, I think.

Although I don't particularily like the fact that dictator has the word dic in it.

We will call you tator then... I think we will hear a taters and meat something coming from Pea soon…

callum01

Nominee Member
May 12, 2005
GB
wow who knew somthing with the words "candyland" and "twinksland" could become so intense.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Pea was right...taters and meat can sure be used in a myriad of ways.....who'd have thunk it?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I just waved my magic stick and Oi! I got three big tanks made of hersey chocolate, the guns shoots hersey kisses. HA! I will blow your wegies to puree...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Chocolate and veggie puree? K. that's just revolting....

and since it's revolting......and you created it....guess who it's going to revolt on? Hmmmm.can ya? that's right.....\

Twila,,,,,Queen or tator of the paranormal veggie--tables....all hail Tator Twila!!!!!!!

I'd also like to degree that as sovereign Tator I get to decide who will be wearing loin cloths and servicing...my...uh serving as my ...body guards....