Candyland

Twila
Quote:

What about Mrmom and I? Do we get any?

Sure. What colour?

Quote:

I live on an island, surrounded by bubbley tofu chili.

That ain't bubbly tofu chili there Pea. That's just Victoria's answer to waste management.

peapod
good one twinks Twinks give me a proper email addy so I can send you the music

Who lives in a house like this
Who lives in a house like this
In Number 69 there lives a transvestite
he's a man by day
but he's a woman at night
there's a man in number 4 who swears
he's Saddam Hussein
Says he's on a chore to start the
third world war
oh if you find the time
please come and stay a while
in my beautiful neighbourhood
in 110 they haven't paid the rent
so there goes the tv with the repo men
in 999 they make a living from crime
the house is always empty 'cos they're
all doin' time

oh if you find the time
please come and stay a while
in my beautiful neighbourhood
my neighbourhood
my my my beautiful neighbourhood
my neighbourhood
my my my beautiful neighbourhood

who lives in a house like this
in number 18 there lives a big
butch queen
he's bigger than Tyson and he's twice
as mean
in 666 there lives a Mr. Miller
he's our local vicar and a serial killer

who lives in a house like this (who lives here, man?)
oh they want to knock us down
'cos they think we're scum
but we will all be waiting when the
bulldozers come
in a neighbourhood like this you know
it's hard to survive
so you'd better come prepared
'cos they won't take us alive

myyyyyyyy neighbourhood

mrmom2
What the hell is going on with the war of the Candylands? :P Is there some kind of truce If thats the case i'm going to start a revolution :P

Twila
So..... we learn that in fact Mrmom IS the antichrist.....

mrmom2
Thats right Twila I'm Bushmom :P I'm here to enslave all Candylands Beware my evil wrath for it is legendary I will set Candyland a fire and turn it into Toffeeland

Twila
Toffeeland....hmmmmmmm toffee....so....how does one become a citizen of toffeeland....

ottawabill
There will be no such thing as yogurt smoothies, it will be replaced by Beer!!! hehehe.

mrmom2
Women will wear no clothes in Toffeland :P

ottawabill
nawh they should have some clothes on..the human body is not alway that great

peapod
Twinks I sent you the music again! Please tell me you got it! Okay time for some movies in candyland...

www.ntv.co.jp/channel/kasoh/kin10.html (external - login to view)

mrmom2
Hey Pea I didn't make the cut to stinkyville I guess the company overbid some jobs and lost them 8 of us got cut stupid *******s .I think I'm going to look for a new job these guys are morons

Twila
Mrmom...Do they not know your the ANTICHRIST?!?!?!?!?

peapod
* loads crossbow* I said only yogurt smoothies eastern bill....do you know how far these nice little darts will go...watch your ***..especially since I got a magic stick. I agree on the human body part tho :P No hairy ***'es aloud in candyland! they can go over to toffeeland with mom and twila won't mind...it will be just another critter to her

Twila
Quote:

twila won't mind...it will be just another critter to her

That's right, I don't discriminate between the 4 legged or the 2 legged animals......

peapod
The hairy **** ones tho twink...a well placed dart...well you know Sweet In my candyland...target practice, none of those stupid bulls eyes, just big old hairy ****'s .....no hairy ****'s in myyyyyyyy neighbourhood.

canadian_cindy
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Blah! I will start....in my candyland, everyone gets a throne...

There will be no such thing as beer, it will be replaced by yogurt smoothies.

Every one shall have their own minature goat!

Ok...I can understand the no beer thing... but ummm... minature goats? sounds interesting.
If I lived in my own candyland... as previously referred as... I would dig a hole a burry myself... cause I would not want that kind of responsibility!!! Oh but I'll take a yogurt smoothie to go...thanks

Reverend Blair
I refuse to go any place where there is no such thing as beer. That's just wrong. Beer is the amber nectar of the gods. Plus beer is good with a cigarette. And Pizza. And Ice Cream.

peapod
Welcome cindy to the board and to candyland. Rev, go make your own cancerland...oh I mean candyland :P Well this calls for a celebration in candyland, ben and jerry's for everyone...chunky monkey I think...

mrmom2
Don't worry Rev we have Toffee land were beer drinking is manditory oh yea were at war with Candyass land :P

Reverend Blair
I want to call mine Big Rock Candy Mountain, Woodie Guthrie being one of my spiritual guides and all....

galianomama
please excuse....i have not taken the time to read all previous posts, BUT...the ONLY b & g ice cream worth mentioning, let alone eating, devinely, alone, in the nude, on the back steps, in the middle of a hot, sticky summer night, under a full moon.........(drum roll please) is - the one and only - Cherry Garcia. oh mama, that is one smooth dude.

peapod
Hey mama where you been so long cherry garcia..yum...but that ginger icecream...Oi! thats yummy...gots a real kick to it Well my time is over in candyland...excuse me now I gots to go and empty my colostomy bag before the cup runneth over, if you get my drift. Adios, amigos ("ouch").

galianomama
hi pea, yeah...once i get thru this event this weekend i will be a free woman. one who can eat ice cream under a full moon in the nude. wanna join me? or is it just the likes of the 'skinny dipping' pod that rule your roost? god, that was one wonderparty (new word!) you guys had last summer, eh? btw, has your arm recovered after the left boob took out the right forearm? ha ha

canadian_cindy
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Don't worry Rev we have Toffee land were beer drinking is manditory oh yea were at war with Candyass land :P

Mandatory huh? I am guessing its Canadian beer right? And just out of curiosity...why call it Toffee land?
By the way we are Canadians... we are the peace keepers.... so... make love not war....LOL

canadian_cindy
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Women will wear no clothes in Toffeland :P

OoOh what a typical male!! LOL.... if the women wear no clothes... the men had better be naked too!!

no new posts