ITN/Cosmo Chat

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I think not said:
Funny, I had that impression of her. Except for the red head part.

BTW, Victoria I liked alot when I last visited.

The secret with Pea is that she goes batshit at any form of abuse or injustice. She tolerates the fact I wear fur with more grace than I imagined she would, but she's an earth mother who defends her charge with vigor. Anyone who treats her and her friends with respect, humour and intelligence meets with an irrepressible, delightful friend. Anyone who is hurtful toward others meets with the sharp edge of her tongue. All in all, Pea is a delight and a very decent human being. Her occaisional biting remarks stem from this.

Ya, Victoria is wonderful. I was born elsewhere but once you've lived here, it beomes home. Being back in James Bay (behind the gorgeous Parliament buildings) where I see blue herons fly by my balcony window dozens of times a day and being able to look out at the ocean liners going by does something good for the soul.

I see you're from New York ... never been, but it's high on my list of places to visit. I think I would adore the city!! Of course much of my idea of New York comes from the media, but it seems like one of the most interesting and diverse cities anywhere.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
wotthehell am I dead or something????? are you writing my eulogy??
enough already, I have every right to blow my stack...I am half french...and yes you are nothin but a low down bitch for wearing critters on your back :twisted:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
You need to hook Pea up with a boyfriend, or girlfriend, or whatever turns her crank, or both!. Variety is the spice of life :p

I'm sure she is a delight, I can tell by her posts. I would imagine she is funny also, however that mustard she puts on her biscuits, blech!

Yeah I had a great time on that little (big) island of yours. The scenery, nothing less than spectacular, then again all of BC is.

Well if you ever decide to come to new york, get in line for a little tour, I'd be glad to show you some sights. Don't listen to the media, New York is a great place to visit. We actually stopped killing tourists when we realized they have money to spend. :p

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Na Pea ... your eulogy would contain far more interesting stories ... like the time you "re-wired" your brother's stereo system under the influence :twisted: :twisted:

And yes, low down bitch I may be, but damn I love the soft feel of real fur. And it goes so well with my shoe collection! But be consoled by the fact I'll only get to wear my fur a few weeks a year here in paradise. ;)

I just figure people ought to have a picture of the real Peapod since you're pretty damn interesting.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Pea does fine hooking up with the boys on her own! She only gets annoyed when I make passes at her, so, alas, the dyke team doesn't get that player. Trouble with Pea is that she's a bit of a heartbreaker ... lots of crushed little hearts in her history. ;)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: ITN/Cosmo Chat

Cosmo said:
Pea does fine hooking up with the boys on her own! She only gets annoyed when I make passes at her, so, alas, the dyke team doesn't get that player. Trouble with Pea is that she's a bit of a heartbreaker ... lots of crushed little hearts in her history. ;)

Well maybe she can hookup with the .....tiger? (AKA Jay)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

I think not said:
Well maybe she can hookup with the .....tiger? (AKA Jay)

She has enough French in her already. :wink:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Tiger wouldn't stand a chance!

Actually, everyone loves Pea ... that's why she can get away with being so mouthy. But I wouldn't match her up with anyone with right leanings ... she'd kill them in their sleep.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"she'd kill them in their sleep. "

Valuable information.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Jay said:
"she'd kill them in their sleep. "

Valuable information.

Politics and religion are two things that can rile Pea. Actually, not the topics per se, but any belief system that excludes or diminishes human rights in any way.

But if you stick to literature, gardening, fishing or movies you'd be safe. And worth the sacrifice ... she's a cutie. ;)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"Politics and religion are two things that can rile Pea."

Surely you jest....

You forgot "goading" and "inciting". :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I thought it was strange too that dear ol' Cosmo would leave me out and everything. Maybe it's just a given that I will stick my nose in, invited or not.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Jay said:
I thought it was strange too that dear ol' Cosmo would leave me out and everything. Maybe it's just a given that I will stick my nose in, invited or not.
Na, Jay, I'd never leave you out ... who would I argue with then? ;)