Favourite language you don't understand?

Lithp
So what's your favourite language you don't understand but enjoy hearing? And what country does it come from?Why do you like it?
Personally I like Sinhalese (Sri Lanka) because of the abundant use of rolling "r"s and Tagalog (Phillipines) - it just sounds kool

peapod
Gaelic, I have no idea what there talking about but I like it

Cosmo
I love Spanish! When I was in Mexico I used to just stop and listen to people talk. Of course they looked at me like I just landed (which I had) but the language is so beautiful. I'd put the TV on and just listen to it. If I had a tad more ambition I'd actually learn the language.

I also find Cree fascinating. It's very unusual sounding.

Machjo
Depends on what you mean by "don't understand". If you mean any language I'm not reasonably competent in, then it would be a toss up between Chinese (pragmatic motivator, although the script is beautiful), or Arabic or Persian (revelatory languages of the Baha'i Faith, whose script is also beatutiful).

But if by "don't understand", you mean that I've never even tried to learn them up util now and so possess no more than a few words if that, then maybe Italian (it just sounds good. But I must say that really, all the languages mentionned above sound beautiful. Then again, I think all languages sound beautiful (except maybe English just because I hear it all the time, so it doesn't sound so interesting anymore, sinse I've just gotten bored with the sound of it. Had I not been exposed to English all my life, maybe I'd find it beautiful sounding too.

WIAF
Favourite language you don't understand?

English!

missile
Spanish,because it is "the loving tongue"

Frappuccino Dibs
English

EmmaDibbs
I would like to be able to speak Russian.

Toro
Hawaiian is a beautiful language.

Derry McKinney
Cree and Sioux (Dakota not Lakota and I won't ever make that mistake again...it's like calling a Ukrainian Polish or something)