Hola Frito Lay!!!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
How the heck are ya? Last time I saw you, you had a machine up yer nose. All healed and well, I trust?

Nice to see you hanging with the Canadian Content crew. :) It's a good way to keep tabs on Peapod ... every once in a while we let one of her skeletons out of the closet. Maybe you can find some good blackmail ammo if you spend some time here! ;)

Anyway, nice to see ya.

Cosmo

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A machine up his nose :lol: :lol: Ya it was one of those rovers and it was looking for brain matter :p

pfffffffffft, If anyone has blackmail, its me :twisted: His sister is my best friend, in fact his family is my family, and visa versa. Except his family is whole lot stranger 8O than mine. Yes we use to have to "babysit" frito, forced we were and we did not like it :twisted: So we may have been a little harsh, I don't remember actually 8) But he turned out to be a real fishermen 8) Still needs the occassional nooglie tho. :wink:

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
Cosmo, I am doing just fine. How are you? I hope I don't fry my brain on here like some one I know on here, can't tell you the name but initials are Pea Pod

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
Hi Mama,

I seem to be finding my way around here LMAO. Some people just don't seem to have the same humor as myself, oh well. Fishing you ask, well, I have not been able to get out as I have my daughter and grandson are here visiting. Next week will be full of fishing adventure and maybee I will hook a slab. i could bring it over to PEE POT's house and we could through it on the Barbie. Maybe Cosmo would also join us. Stay tuned.....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I got a better idea, hows about we all go to your house and make a mess :twisted: Your the one with a new barbie grandpa...hehehehe a grandpa @42 hahahahahahahahahhahaahhaha
later grandpa 8)

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
By all means PEE POT just load up your car and head on down, and please don't bring any of them nut bars from Starbucks.. Oh, buy the way you left your box of Depends here from your last visit.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Your missing something alright...a full deck of cards 8O Blah! I left those there for you grandpa....so you could practice on that doll you got stashed in the closet..so grandpa could learn to change his grandson's diapers....I know she comes in handy for other things to. mmmmmmmmmmm, well next time you show up at starbuck, when the space ship lands, I will be sure to pass on your compliament to the visitors 8)

via con de ass....grandpa :twisted:

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
Pardon me, PEE POT, I have have some concerns about your mental health, this space ship you are talking about is it shaped like a cigar? Is anyone on board name James? do you see this craft in other parts of your world?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Blah! what a lame come back frito baked :twisted: You sure to enjoy yourself at my starbucks...I will see about getting you banned from there 8) your snoop doggy poo impression was getting :sleepy1: quit bugging me or I will tell the board about west virginia mountain mama....hehehehehhehehhe :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ya, I could write an epic novel mom, perhaps you will learn all at the hole in the wall, in stinkyville, crofton....I am sure half baked will join us. He is a number one fishermen mom, its the only reason I let him hang around with me :wink: