Lion kills 42 midgets

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

An African Lion much like this is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets
Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city?s coliseum.

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they ?? could out-wit and out-muscle [it].?

Unfortunately, he was wrong

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
At first,I thought this was just a really bad joke,but you seem serious :eek: I'm 100% against any kind of dwarf and midget abuse,but there is ine sport in which they excel..dwarf bowling[and they wear the protective helmets.My second thought is that a sport of this nature would garner gigantic viewer ratings in the good old USofA :)

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
There is a way some of the midgets could survive and win such a battle,but it involves a very hungry lion and is far too gruesome for your gentle eyes.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The greatest midget show was the episode of The Jerry Springer Show,the one with the Midget KKK! They hated all blacks and tall people :roll:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Lion kills 42 midgets

missile said:
The greatest midget show was the episode of The Jerry Springer Show,the one with the Midget KKK! They hated all blacks and tall people :roll:

I saw that, did you see the comment he made during his final thoughts....something about too long in the oven. Or was that another episode featuring midgets?

The best midget show I've seen to date was a recent episode of fat actress.....Peeps. :D