I found instructions on my gum

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That's right. My dentyne has instructions on how to use and enjoy their product.

They tell you to take 2 pieces of gum. 2! I did not know this. All this time I had only been taking 1 piece of gum.

They also recommend that you chew those 2 pieces for at least 5 minutes. I'm really glad they didn't say "no longer then 5 minutes"

Funny but they don't recommend NOT swallowing their product. 8O

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: I found instructions

I can't imagine wanting to keep superman away. And with regards to the vamp. What does he look like? Cause it does all depend on looks.....especially for the undead.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Isn't it sad that there have to be instructions on how to chew gum? Even sadder..quite a few Canadians can't read the instructions.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: I found instructions

Even sadder then that is someone who needs the instructions.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I'm having a harder time reading instructions lately. They're printing them a lot smaller than they used to.

I've been wondering about something else though... you know how when you wash your hair you're supposed to lather, rinse and repeat? How many times are you supposed to repeat? Suddenly the Costco jumbo bottles don't seem like such a deal....

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Those stores are so large that the products seem smaller than they really are. Then,you get them home and..My God!They're enormous! I realized I had boughten a lifetime supply of Mayo :eek: