Mama!!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
That was pretty good P :lol: The kids loved it.It gives me more good reasons not to sky dive 8O Mrs Mom still wants to try though 8O She will never get me up there :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Good morning P hows your day going? Hows the weather?Its going to be a scorcher here today already 20 on my back deck 8O I might have to turn on the AC today 8)

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
*psst* peapod. Is it true that Twila has eaten all of those hallucinagenic turnips you had? 8O Oh, dear ...

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I noticed Twila is back P :lol: Methinks tis Galianomama that stole your neaps 8O I've noticed she's dissapeared right around that time :p By the way where is Gouda Boy he's missing too 8O Cheese and neaps I smell a conspiracy here :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Cheese and neaps, well you can add a third one to that mom....bruchetta. That was my lunch, a jar of bruchetta and rye crackers...yum...but than I saw a big finger, no it was the whole hand 8O plunge into my jar of bruchetta 8O Who do you think is the owner of this thieving finger....well its herself, galaniomama. :twisted: She stopped by to rob me of my lunch. :twisted: I hate it when she won't even use a spoon. She said she will pay you a visit tonight. Don't count on it tho, I cannot tell you how many times she has invited me to dinner, and I show up and nobody is home. :twisted:

Message for Colman...tell lil ricky pea is looking for him, I lost his email addy again, I did write it on the wall, but than I did my spring cleaning and all the numbers came off the wall...oh wotthehell :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Heya mom, are you flying on to this island tomarrow?? bring a survival kit with you just in case :p Whoa!!! there is a big storm coming this way!!! Just about got myself blowed away off a cliff 8O well maybe it was just the breakwater :p Best place to watch the mojo of the crabby ocean...get down!!!!! 8) 8) I barely escaped with my life, well I got sprayed anyway. I had my tune blasting in my ears, so I did not have to listen to sparky 8). Best thing, watching all the people trying to make it to where ever they are going battling the wind. :lol: :lol: :lol: course it helped that I was listening to bedrock, for what you dream of. I tell ya, it was like a watching weather disco dancing with that tune playing. Get down!!!! funky town it was mom 8)

Yes...well anyway...big storm coming this way...Arghhhhhh

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Wake up mom!!! Are you really going to go to starbucks in Campbell River when you are there? If so, there will be a coffee there for you from peapod. When you go in you have to tell them you are mom, and you came for your mommy voucher. They will understand. You only get it mom if you follow these instructions :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Okay mom, I saw you come in here today...so I know your stealthing around. My sources tell me that you have not yet claimed your mommy voucher at starbucks in campbell river. I know this mom, coz I have connections in the underworld of the baristas. Mom will you or will you not pickup your mommy voucher at Starbucks...I even included a pastry. :p

Remember the instructions I gave you now...come on mom, you can do this! :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Funnier than me mom 8O is that what you are saying :twisted: Well she is really busy at work these days, but she was here yesterday, I will tell her you been asking about her...hold on...I am calling right now.....ring ....ring.....