Your favorite Muppet?

Judland

Electoral Member
So, who's your favourite Muppet?

For me it's a toss-up between Oscar the grouch and Grover.

Many years ago, when I used to watch S.Street with my younger brother and sister, I got a kick out of Oscar's droll wit. Like calling the bald headed Gordon, "hey, Curly!"

And then there's poor Grover, always getting the dirty end of the stick.

Classic comedy! :)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"And then there's poor Grover, always getting the dirty end of the stick."

Ya, I always liked Grover too. Poor soul.

But you have to love the Cookie Monsters style....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Darn! twila, beaker is one of my favorites and dr. honeydew, along with rowlf the piano playing gopher. My favorite is the swedish chef...bork! bork! brok 8)

Love the musical numbers to, and the speeches by sam the eagle. 8)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
i always 'liked' sesame street...but loved the friendly giant. their humour was pretty good, especially jerome the giraffe. sigh.

but sesame street.....i dunno....i think the cookie monster was pretty good.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
oooh, mom, i knew you would be a f.g. fan! yeah, the little rocking chair was my fave. i loved that show! (especially the episodes in b+w).....

wasn't the rooster rusty? i thought jerome was the giraffe. you know, i would watch that show when i was little and always felt myself drifting away. when i watched it with my kids i realized the subtle humour attached to it. it was a great show....so canadian. very laid back. yawn. now i need my big silky blanket and a cup of cocoa.... :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Your right I'm wrong :oops: I still looking for the show so my kids can see it .I think they will love it at least the youngest one :wink:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
pea, i can see where you got all your cool cooking moves from now....it makes perfect sense :twisted:

sorta looks like ya too! especially that doofus hat 8)