Are you a Barbarian?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Oh Joy, I'm on the brink of becoming a barbarian

The Uncouth Comrade
Like Boss Hogg in a chicken drumstick store, you're only a short step away from plunging over the edge of that giant cliff called society. Sure, you brush your teeth, wash behind your ears and make polite conversation with others, but the instinct of the barbarian is bubbling under the surface of your public persona. Keep it up and the Mongols would be proud to call you one of their own.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
The Uncouth Comrade
Like Boss Hogg in a chicken drumstick store, you're only a short step away from plunging over the edge of that giant cliff called society. Sure, you brush your teeth, wash behind your ears and make polite conversation with others, but the instinct of the barbarian is bubbling under the surface of your public persona. Keep it up and the Mongols would be proud to call you one of their own.

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
www.cu2.nl
The Average Joe
On the surface you're a model citizen, but deep down there lies a tiny seed of barbaric aggression that evolution has been unable to stamp out. You're not ready to join the ranks of the Goths just yet, but with enough time and enough of life's annoyances, you just might discover the sanctity of savagery.

LOL

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Barbarian to the Bone
Attila would be proud. You're unstable, violent, erratic, selfish, maniacal and generally a very unpleasant and dangerous human being. With just a little sprinkle of cannibalism and a healthy dose of pillaging, you'd slide perfectly into Barbarian culture like a sharp sword through human flesh.
I knew it I just knew it :lol: 8)

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
The Average Joe
On the surface you're a model citizen, but deep down there lies a tiny seed of barbaric aggression that evolution has been unable to stamp out. You're not ready to join the ranks of the Goths just yet, but with enough time and enough of life's annoyances, you just might discover the sanctity of savagery.