Peapods Gala

galianomama
as you know, sir elton is marrying (probably in december) to his long term mate.....david furnish. for those who don't know, pea's cousin (dad's side of the family) is related to david furnish, and there is a very good possibility that pea will be attending these nuptials. let's send her off in style and send our warm wishes to this event.

missile
Pea, u have to go! It'll be THE EVENT OF THE YEAR!All the tabloids and all the entertainment shows will be there .Give both of them a big wet kiss for us

Jo Canadian
Quote:

Give both of them a big wet kiss for us

galianomama
i'll start pea, sort of like a telegram you read at the wedding....

elton and david, we wish you many years of happy.....though i know you both like to 'be at the club at the end of the street', 'don't let the sun go down on me' alone. those times when it is 'easier to walk away' then 'sacrifice' your married blissful state. ouch. but hey - it's just to get you guys in the mood.

missile
Just imagine all the autographs you can get from all those music industry folk who'll be there!

galianomama
oh, pps - you can only imagine the type of gown pea will be donning to wear to this stunning event. (pics to follow shortly)

galianomama
pea....where are you? she's all blushing now, sorry i can't keep a secret peapod, but hey - this is a oner...

missile
It'll have to be really spectacular to compete with whatever Elton will wear

galianomama
don't worry missile, edgerunner has been helping design it on the sly....we have a few ideas up our sleeve. maybe she will make people mag or the one in jolly land....the mirror! stunning i tell ya!

peapod
Oh man, I just saw this, mama now you got me mad my revenge will be sweet It will not occur here at the board. No I will choose my time and place. and it will involve your mother.......think I will call her right now....there is something she needs to know

Rick van Opbergen
Peapod going to Elton John's wedding, eh? How can we recognize you in the tabloids? Don't say you are going to do something embarrassing! (just kidding :P )

Hard-Luck Henry
She'll be the one throwing red paint over Elton's wig, Rick.

Rick van Opbergen
Well, that's at least better than becoming shamefully drunk

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Peapod has no shame, Rick

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Peapod has no shame, Rick

Do I have to "second" that?

peapod
Why do you people insist on making threads with my name on it. Seriously dudes, I don't like it, why are you alway pickin on me I will call in the sherrif I ride with, goes by the name of mom.

Rick van Opbergen
Who's picking on you? :P

galianomama
Quote:

Rick van Opbergen wrote:

eh ricky.....pea at a wedding....she will be on crutches, not because she is injured, but they help stabilize her when she is dancing

peapod
you have mistaken me for your mama, thats the sort of thing she does, calls it a prop she does. Gets her to the front of the line tho.

galianomama
ha! you're on to me!

but your gown....you haven't spoken much about your divine sisterhood yaya gown....pea, fill us in!

peapod
wot you talkin about willis?? I don't wear gowns..thats for a princess, I dress like the ninji, how else can I make my classic move of "three distant devils kick of lutes", never thought about that did ya???? What do you think I went to the
the illuminated path of the tornado crash course????

galianomama
that was last summers romp (yawn)......you have to come up with something more profound

Frappuccino Dibs
I wonder if Sir Elton will be as forgiving as Galianomama when Pea gets up and dances on his sofa

Are you guys still listening to the Cretins?

peapod
hehehe..if you noticed mr. dibbs, galaniomama and myself got no problem dancing anywhere, we are like the female versions of the blues brothers. Stores, restaurants, bridges, elevators, if the tune right, the mojo kicks in. As for galaniomama's couch, well its like dancing in jello, but it can be done to a creedence tune. You should have tried it mr. dibbs.

galianomama
hey dibby baby....when that mojo kicks in nothin' can stop us!

When I was a little bitty baby
My mama would rock me in the cradle,
In them old cotton fields back home;

It was down in Louisiana,
Just about a mile from Texarkana,
In them old cotton fields back home.

Oh, when them cotton bolls get rotten
You can't pick very much cotton,
In them old cotton fields back home.

whoooaaaa, i had better stop here, working up a good sweat sitting in the ol' swivel chair

peapod
mama you don't have any mojo, your idea of mojo is doing some kind of thorzine shuffle, with the ocassional snap of the fingers. Makes me think of pulp fiction, the sun glasses are a nice touch tho. I on the other hand like to leap and twrill and land on my heels, now thats mojo bud Thanks for the cotton balls.

Frappuccino Dibs
Hey Pea, It's not fair to diss the Mamas mojo - especially when she's getting all sweaty

Galianomama needs to get a really big chandalier so that the two of you can leap of the jello sofa and swing through the air on the chandalier.

Watch out for mullets when you let go though.

EmmaDibbs
How is the mullet??

galianomama
Quote:

How is the mullet??

omg...i forgot all about it for awhile....well, it has been replaced with a military issue buzz.....he charged $5 a pop to have the privilege to cut off the mass of locks and dreads...... sigh....don't worry - it will probably return with a vengence!

peapod
Ya, get a chandlier that one can swing off of mama but no squealing.....well I for one am glad to see the mullett go, critters were living in there. Although he will still remain annoying, even without the hair