What do you wear to bed???

peapod
What do you wear to bed?

Another great intelligent conversation last night with starbuck jesters.. :P Woo Hoo, some of the answers were distrubing I have to say my favorite one was 6 cans of beer and a slice of pizza.
However it seems boxers are the choice for nitty night attire. Mine is boxers and t shirt. My t-shirt has the lumberjack song by the monty python gang, a gift from the starbucks employees

So what do you wear to bed????

Nosferax
Nothing but my girlfriend

peapod
that answer came up alot to at jest

Reverend Blair
It depends how cold it is.

missile
What I wear to bed isn't as important as what I take to bed every night ..a clear conscience!

Tom McNall
This is what I like to wear to bed:

peapod
You know something, I believe you missile

Tom McNall
Now that I have daughters, this is what I wear: boxers and socks (hey, if I have to wear boxers, I might as well keep my feet warm, especially seeing that it is May 3rd and snowing brr)

mrmom2
Snowing thats terrible Tom :P Me I wear nothing but my birthday suit

peapod
what a surprise mom, hey mom go read my new post about what edgster was up to before the pillsbury dough kicked the tube...over in the dough boy dies thread As soon as I read the kidnapper drove away yelling woo hoo...I knew it was edge

Ten Packs
It never made a lick of sense to me to get dressed to go to bed.....

Twila
After a late night disturbing incident that involved a car crashing through our front fence and voices yelling to get out and me thinking they were yelling at me to get out of the house because it was on fire or something and showing up at the front door with nothing on but a shirt I found lying on the floor that didn't cover my lower half and carrying my daughter only to see the front yard full of witnesses to the car accident that had happened, I now wear pajamas at all times

Rick van Opbergen
Did that really happen Twila?!

I wear boxershorts by the way.

Hard-Luck Henry
Boxershorts, Rick? Surely a dutchman can do better than that? How about a gouda-lined thong?

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

Boxershorts, Rick? Surely a dutchman can do better than that? How about a gouda-lined thong?

A thong? Like those pale British men always wear on the beach, except with a tiger print and to the dis-gust of all other people in a 400 metres radius? No thank you! Haha! I'll just stick to boxer shorts!

Or nothing on certain evenings

Twila
yes, Ricky it really happened.

The car that went through the fence made a lot of dust (looks like smoke) the neighbour was yelling at the driver to get out of the car (so he wouldn't drive off) but from a dead sleep it sounded like he was yelling at me to get out of the house.

Small community (glen lake) everybody either was already awake or woken up came to gawk.

Rick van Opbergen
wow (...) What was the first thing running through your head when you saw all those people standing there in your front yard, looking at you?

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

A thong? Like those pale British men always wear on the beach, except with a tiger print and to the dis-gust of all other people in a 400 metres radius? No thank you! Haha! I'll just stick to boxer shorts!

Or nothing on certain evenings

Wow! What beach did you see me on? You know, it takes years of eating terrible food, and a highly disciplined lack of exercise to look that gaunt.

And as for Twila, you do realise trauma can affect the memory? Are you quite sure those events happened in the order you state? Or was it really a case of "sleepwalker causes automobile pile-up?")

Rick van Opbergen
It must be the English food! Everytime I am just in utter shock when I see an English lad/gal on the beach! (no offense)

Hard-Luck Henry
Yes ... None taken.

Rick van Opbergen
Hey, I said English, not Welsh

Rick van Opbergen
I've heard Welshmen have the appearance of the average Italian

Hard-Luck Henry
Well, you heard wrong, but thanks for trying

Rick van Opbergen
Well, would it be of any help when I tell you we have the same pale people walking on this side of the North Sea?

Hard-Luck Henry
It's cool Rick. As you know, the British and the Dutch share a common history. I'd like to know why you're all so much taller, though. It must be all that gouda.

peapod
Is that true bigH Do you wear a print speedo at the beach :P Ha! Ha! you and the gouda are to funny

Rick van Opbergen

It's cool Rick. As you know, the British and the Dutch share a common history. I'd like to know why you're all so much taller, though. It must be all that gouda.

God's work It's hard though, to be God's best creation and all Which reminds me of a T-shirt I saw at Queen's Day (April 30th). "God created the world, and as a finishing touch, God created the Dutch".

Frappuccino Dibs
So 'God created the Dutch' ......

......and then went seriously down hill and created the French.

Frappuccino Dibs
Personally I'm not a Speedo man. Don't tar all Brits with the same brush.

No - I just wear a leopard skin leotard in bed.