I can see my house from here!!

Jo Canadian
I don't know if anyone has checked this site before. If you click on "satellite" on the top right hand corner you can zoom in reeeeeeeal close. I can even see the 6x6 board (garbage) in my backyard!!

maps.google.com (external - login to view)

Jo Canadian
I can even see where I'm working,

type "50 watts avenue charlottetown PEI" in the search bar. The balloon points more or less at the parking lot but the grey roof on the lower right of the balloon is where I'm at...no stalking now!

peapod
That is really cool Jo :P can we come over for some iced tea..ola! its like a summer day here.

MMMike
I've got my eyes on you....both of you!

peapod
Ehm...it looks like you only got one eye mike

Canucklehead
Damn, Jo! A very cool site but I'm not sure whether to thank you for the link or not now that some 2hours have been wasted checking in on every place I've lived and visited

mrmom2
Hey Jo is it always that brown there ?The satellite must be closer to you I can't see **** but green around here Check it out for yourself 855 bebek rd Kamloops thats the high school my house is right beside it

no1important
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Hey Jo is it always that brown there ?The satellite must be closer to you I can't see **** but green around here Check it out for yourself 855 bebek rd Kamloops thats the high school my house is right beside it

You live two streets over from my aunt and uncle(Dever rd.). My cousins all went to Westsyde High school.

mrmom2
Thats pretty cool no1 How long ago was it whaen your cousins were in Westsyde High?My wife and her brothers all graduated from there,so did a lot of my friends

peapod
hahahhahaha where did you get that avatar mom???? you are some avatar hunter Mine is not moving a sea gull is suppose to be landing on the end of my fishing pole, and than my stickman jiggles his line and the sea gull moves on...but first he craps on my stickman...I gotta get that fixed :P

mrmom2
That avatar you have there is you big P even if it doesn't move Got any big fishing trips planned?My wife won a spin casting rod last friday at my kids school carnival I'm thrilled she isn't

peapod
eh? I never fish off the wharf mom, to many people around and sea gulls :P yes actually I am checking my kit as we type. Thats something henry taught me, I was just calling it gear, but henry calls it his kit :P Oi, I like what he calls it, much better So I am getting my kit together for the weekend. Not exactly sure yet where we are going, but the St george's riders (that was the name of our little group in high school) will meet up in nanaimo and we will go "out there" mom Mrs mom sounds very cool mom, especially since she know the joys of thrifting :P Perhaps she should join the board and tell us all about mom :P

mrmom2
I'm trying to get her on board but she is shy I'm going to keep working on her though

peapod
What a nice thing to say mom. Tell her I am shy to

Jo Canadian
most portions of the maps are not filled out to the maximum magnification. Most of the other places I've looked for aren't that detailed either. My home address, although is in close detail will not be found with a search. "york pei" will show the road (large diagnol) that I'm on, if you scroll further north you'll be able to find it. (a little red roof in the middle of the field is our backyard) There's a red roof before that but it isn't it. it is a bitch to find though.

And no it's not always brown here, it gets much much much much much much greener. these pics were taken about a month ago just after the snow melted, but cold enough for anything to grow.

Besides that, can anyone find Kugluktuk?