McDonalds new Left handed burger

peapod
Leftys, we are now being targeted by the evil clown.

McDonalds have today announced that they have created a new and exciting "Left handed Cheeseburger", specially designed for the 9 million left handed Australians. The new Cheeseburger included all the same ingredienst as the original Cheeseburger (Beef pattie, sauce, pickles, cheese etc.), but all condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benifet of their left-handed customers.

missile
I have eaten them right handed and left handed..and never noticed any difference. This has to be a belated April Fool's joke

kden604
But where's my Feng Shui Burger

peapod
did I mention this was my april fools joke I forgot to post on April 1st. :P

Hard-Luck Henry
I'm glad you said that; I'd been pondering it, but couldn't see what possible difference it could make. I glad I didn't post that, now ... d'oh!

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Leftys, we are now being targeted by the evil clown.

For one splendid split moment, I thought my prayer had been answered

missile
One of my first jobs,the foreman sent me looking for a left handed wrench

Jo Canadian
What about the other new burger that was coming out at McDonalds???

You know the Michael Jackson burger??

Apparently it's a 46 year old piece of meat between two 12 year old buns.

missile
Do you remember Ned Flanders and his store for Lefties on the Simpsons? Dadgum it,he had everything you could want.

tibear
Last year I was coaching a bantam AAA baseball team and one of the boys had just received a new bat as a birthday gift and was showing it to all of his teammates.

I asked to see the bat and after looking at it for about 10 seconds asked him whether he batted right handed or left handed. He replied right and I started to laugh saying that his Dad had bought a left-handed bat. He was really disappointed and alot of the other players starting laughing at him for having the "wrong" bat.

Only after one of the players told one of other coaches about the "left-handed" bat and the coach stopped laughing long enough to tell them that there was no such thing as a left handed bat did they realize I was pulling their leg!!

Twila
Did you know there are left handed pens? For real.

Jay
were not falling for it Twila.

tibear
Sorry Jay, she's right:
www.andersonlefthandside.com....ductsjan04.htm (external - login to view)

Jay
Welcome back Tibear.....noticed you were missing for awhile.

Hard-Luck Henry
Yes, I found that out years after leaving school. Those b*stards actually had the front to mark my work down for poor handwriting. No feckin' wonder I couldn't write properly, you morons!

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

No feckin' wonder I couldn't write properly, you morons!

You haven't gotten over it yet I see.

All things with time.

Twila
I'd love to give a left handed pen a try. I'm fairly successful with the right handed ones.

While at JYSK I noticed a very rare left handed cutting board. I thought it was a joke at first...turns out it was manufactured with the handle on the wrong side...so they improvised....I should have bought it though....cause then I'd be very special and have a very rare left handed cutting board......yeah..

peapod
Well I had someone that tried to hit me with a ruler, when I insisted on using my left side of the brain, after awhile, I had enough and grabbed that ruler and through it right back at her and went home...I did tell her I would be back when I was older and bigger and we would finish up where we left off. My papa said nobody raps my peapods knuckles except me. :P

Vanni Fucci
I can relate, Henry...when I was in grade 5, my teacher had the brilliant idea of introducing penmanship as part of our curriculum...and it had to be done with a fountain pen...

...and yet with my inkstained hands and nautilus-like writing stance, all of my complaints fell on deaf ears...

...of course I was one of maybe 3 left-handers in my entire school, so the odds were fairly stacked against me...

...but it wasn't until I was in the military that I realized the true disadvantages that we left-handers face...

...the bastards wouldn't give me a left-handed weapon, and I refused to shoot right-handed, so when firing my FNC1A1, I'd inevitably find myself with an eyeful of hot brass, which wasn't too bad, because it was only semi-automatic, and I could fire a couple rounds and then let my eyeball cool off, then fire a couple more...but with the introduction of the C7, and it's capacity for fully automatic fire, there was just no reprieve from the hot shell casings scorching my corneas...

*sigh*

I did alright with their right-handed grenades though...

peapod
strange, my handwriting was always really nice. mmmmmm well I gotta go..my friend is really starting to upset me and visa versa..Seriously he is telling me, that he thinks I need help, I spend to much time here...its gone to far. cya :P

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

...but it wasn't until I was in the military that I realized the true disadvantages that we left-handers face...

...the bastards wouldn't give me a left-handed weapon, and I refused to shoot right-handed, so when firing my FNC1A1, I'd inevitably find myself with an eyeful of hot brass, which wasn't too bad, because it was only semi-automatic, and I could fire a couple rounds and then let my eyeball cool off, then fire a couple more...but with the introduction of the C7, and it's capacity for fully automatic fire, there was just no reprieve from the hot shell casings scorching my corneas...

*sigh*

And there was me, about to grumble about the way scissors give me a nasty blister on the outside of my thumb.

Rick van Opbergen
It's a right-handed conspiracy. We will not rest before the entire world uses the "right" hand!

peapod
Is that story of vanni's true yikes! he is one tough cookie :P

Frappuccino Dibs
Why is it that guitar players do the complicated bit on the neck with their off hand?

For example, I'm right handed so I use my left hand to do the chords etc.

With hindsight it would have been more sensible to learn on a left handed guitar.