Hypocrisy man of the year awards

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well the winner of the hypocrisy man of year award is out, over at the hypocrisy website. The winner, no surprise....

George W. Bush (also known as Dubya)

He failed in business at least twice, yet he claims to be an authority on the national budget and on the alleged problems with Social Security.
He spends more time campaigning and selling his agenda than actually working.
His audiences are carefully selected to give the appearance that everyone agrees with him.
His public speeches are condescending, even the State of the Union.
He is Constitutionally impaired and endangers the balance of power which is the foundation of our Constitution.
He encourages the religion Nazis to create even more divisiveness.
He embodies the principle that power corrupts.

If you wish to submit a candidate for the next award, visit and submit your pick. :D

http://hypocrisytoday.com/

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
mrmom2 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Lets not forget his forced phycological testing twice a year on every child in the US 8O

?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
They just passed a bill down in the states got "No child left behind"In it they say all children will be tested twice a year by the goverment and they will tell you if your child needs to be on drugs or not Jay.Scary stuff eh?

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
Re: RE: Hypocrisy man of the

Reverend Blair said:
Load 'em up on ritalin and tell 'em bible stories. It's George Bush's version of education.

Better then sitting them in front of the CBC and sending them to the liberal lap dogs we call teachers.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:roll: Drugged up kids are better badboy and the goverment telling you what your going to do with your child your a moron :p

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
mrmom2 said:
:roll: Drugged up kids are better badboy and the goverment telling you what your going to do with your child your a moron :p

Do you have the facts of this bill ? who wrote it ? supporters ? i think your blaming someone for something he didn't do. get the facts then we will talk .

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Hypocrisy man of the

We've already established that he's illiterate, Peapod...the victim of Conservative cuts to education in Mike Harris' Ontario.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Its your goverment Badboy and they passed it go to congressman Ron Pauls website everything is there .Wake up your mass media has you brain washed :p

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
peapod said:
There are many stories about this issue...go look it up and read it for yourself badboy.

too bust right now i'll read the posts later, I want facts, not liberal web sites. go forth and try to find

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
To busy right now...mmmmmm yet you can sit here and hide all day :lol: :lol: To lazy to do your own research, you want us to do it for you. Your interested....go learn something on your own.

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Its your goverment Badboy and they passed it go to congressman Ron Pauls website everything is there .Wake up your mass media has you brain washed :p

hrmm did USA take over Canada ?

i must have missed that, i know it was coming, you'd think something this big would be in the paper..

I AM CANADIAN

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Apperantly your in the dark :lol: because are corporate mass media dosn't tell us the truth either :wink:

Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, a practicing physician for more than 30 years, campaigned against the new program on the grounds that it negates parental rights and would encourage the over-medication of children.

See the R that means Republican thats Bush's party, you guys are soooo over the top, anything to stick it to bush.