Hypocrisy man of the year awards

peapod
Well the winner of the hypocrisy man of year award is out, over at the hypocrisy website. The winner, no surprise....

George W. Bush (also known as Dubya)

He failed in business at least twice, yet he claims to be an authority on the national budget and on the alleged problems with Social Security.
He spends more time campaigning and selling his agenda than actually working.
His audiences are carefully selected to give the appearance that everyone agrees with him.
His public speeches are condescending, even the State of the Union.
He is Constitutionally impaired and endangers the balance of power which is the foundation of our Constitution.
He encourages the religion Nazis to create even more divisiveness.
He embodies the principle that power corrupts.

If you wish to submit a candidate for the next award, visit and submit your pick.

hypocrisytoday.com/ (external - login to view)

Gonzo
I agree. Someone who claims to be "pro life" is responsible for alot of death.

missile
Does he receive a plaque or something? George and Barbara must be bursting with pride

Jo Canadian

mrmom2
Lets not forget his forced phycological testing twice a year on every child in the US

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Lets not forget his forced phycological testing twice a year on every child in the US

?

mrmom2
They just passed a bill down in the states got "No child left behind"In it they say all children will be tested twice a year by the goverment and they will tell you if your child needs to be on drugs or not Jay.Scary stuff eh?

Reverend Blair
Load 'em up on ritalin and tell 'em bible stories. It's George Bush's version of education.

badboy
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Load 'em up on ritalin and tell 'em bible stories. It's George Bush's version of education.

Better then sitting them in front of the CBC and sending them to the liberal lap dogs we call teachers.

mrmom2
Drugged up kids are better badboy and the goverment telling you what your going to do with your child your a moron :P

badboy

Drugged up kids are better badboy and the goverment telling you what your going to do with your child your a moron :P

Do you have the facts of this bill ? who wrote it ? supporters ? i think your blaming someone for something he didn't do. get the facts then we will talk .

peapod
There are many stories about this issue...go look it up and read it for yourself badboy.

Reverend Blair
We've already established that he's illiterate, Peapod...the victim of Conservative cuts to education in Mike Harris' Ontario.

mrmom2
Its your goverment Badboy and they passed it go to congressman Ron Pauls website everything is there .Wake up your mass media has you brain washed :P

badboy
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

There are many stories about this issue...go look it up and read it for yourself badboy.

too bust right now i'll read the posts later, I want facts, not liberal web sites. go forth and try to find

peapod
To busy right now...mmmmmm yet you can sit here and hide all day To lazy to do your own research, you want us to do it for you. Your interested....go learn something on your own.

badboy

Its your goverment Badboy and they passed it go to congressman Ron Pauls website everything is there .Wake up your mass media has you brain washed :P

hrmm did USA take over Canada ?

i must have missed that, i know it was coming, you'd think something this big would be in the paper..

I AM CANADIAN

mrmom2
Apperantly your in the dark because are corporate mass media dosn't tell us the truth either

badboy

Apperantly your in the dark because are corporate mass media dosn't tell us the truth either

Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, a practicing physician for more than 30 years, campaigned against the new program on the grounds that it negates parental rights and would encourage the over-medication of children.

See the R that means Republican thats Bush's party, you guys are soooo over the top, anything to stick it to bush.

Reverend Blair
Bush backed the plan, Troll Boy. It's part of his plan to keep people stupid.

badboy
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Bush backed the plan, Troll Boy. It's part of his plan to keep people stupid.

that post just lowered the IQ level a bit

Reverend Blair
It isn't my fault that Bush likes people to be stupid.

missile
Stupid people are George's peers,no wonder he feels at home in Texas.

mrmom2
He also voted against it Badboy Ron Paul is a true republican he believes in the US constitution and gun rights something your boy Bush dosn't He believes in smaller goverment not bigger like your boy obliviously does You don't know much about him