Things you hate..............

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I hate seeing my name as the last person to post on a thread for prolonged periods of time. Makes me wonder if I said something stupid (cause it's happened in the past. Astonishing, I know)

K., Your turn........

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Things you hate......

I hate the guilt I feel when a person begs for change and I have less then $1.00 to give. I hate that I apologize and they have to tell me it's ok.

To quote:

[ quote ] the bit you want to quote [ / quote ]
Just like that with no spaces.....

images the same except you put img instead of quote.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I hate the Liberals in BC too, peapod. As you may recall, I lived there for a while. I wish I could vote against them...... I also hate it when I go into a store and they have one door locked, so everyone has to walk through the other door. Why do they lock one door when they're open?!

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Vanni Fucci said:
religious right-wing nut-cases that can't seem to embrace reality...

acutally I don't hate them, I feel a mixture of pity and frustration for them...

but I hate the fact that they make me feel that way... :x

I'll have to agree with Vanni. Talk about kicking a dead horse.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

The first thing they teach in Anger Management is that nobody can make you feel anything.

I hate that they're right.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

That's kind of cool. I'd love to see the Pixies..........

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
peapod said:
I hate seeing my name on a thread...honest, ricky started it with that hi peapod crap :p
I hate it when CERTAIN people always bring my name up in a thread I have nothin' to do with :p (just yesterday --> the Aussi thread, remember?! :wink: )

I also hate people who stand beside you in a full bus and crack one ... it happened not so long ago ... yuck.