Things you hate..............

Twila
I hate seeing my name as the last person to post on a thread for prolonged periods of time. Makes me wonder if I said something stupid (cause it's happened in the past. Astonishing, I know)

K., Your turn........

peapod
I hate seeing my name on a thread...honest, ricky started it with that hi peapod crap :P

Gonzo
Republicans, McCaine commercials, the seal hunt, ect. On this site I hate not knowing how to post pictures and quote other posts.

Gonzo
Double posts!

peapod
Well I am glad I am not the only one that can't post pics gonzo.:P I also hate the liberal government here in BC.

Twila
I hate the guilt I feel when a person begs for change and I have less then $1.00 to give. I hate that I apologize and they have to tell me it's ok.

To quote:

[ quote ] the bit you want to quote [ / quote ]
Just like that with no spaces.....

images the same except you put img instead of quote.

Gonzo
I hate the Liberals in BC too, peapod. As you may recall, I lived there for a while. I wish I could vote against them...... I also hate it when I go into a store and they have one door locked, so everyone has to walk through the other door. Why do they lock one door when they're open?!

Vanni Fucci
religious right-wing nut-cases that can't seem to embrace reality...

acutally I don't hate them, I feel a mixture of pity and frustration for them...

but I hate the fact that they make me feel that way...

Jo Canadian
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

religious right-wing nut-cases that can't seem to embrace reality...

acutally I don't hate them, I feel a mixture of pity and frustration for them...

but I hate the fact that they make me feel that way...

I'll have to agree with Vanni. Talk about kicking a dead horse.

Twila
The first thing they teach in Anger Management is that nobody can make you feel anything.

I hate that they're right.

peapod
or has my papa always says...why let somebody live rent free in your head

peapod
twila check this out

www.gnomereserve.co.uk/ (external - login to view)

Twila
That's kind of cool. I'd love to see the Pixies..........

peapod
Your here, I have been waiting for you. I found something I think you will find interesting as much as I did. Here it is.

www.folkmed.ucla.edu/ (external - login to view)

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

I hate seeing my name on a thread...honest, ricky started it with that hi peapod crap :P

I hate it when CERTAIN people always bring my name up in a thread I have nothin' to do with :P (just yesterday --> the Aussi thread, remember?! )

I also hate people who stand beside you in a full bus and crack one ... it happened not so long ago ... yuck.

peapod
I bet it was you...that cracked one ricky :P ehm...okay I won't mention you again in a aussie thread

Rick van Opbergen
I wasn't the one who cracked it!! It was the guy next to me, I swear!

peapod
Can you prove this :P People always try and blame somebody else in the crowd for what they themselves did

mrmom2
The idea of a Pan American Union

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Can you prove this :P People always try and blame somebody else in the crowd for what they themselves did

:P How can I prove I am right? Normally I would agree with you, but this time, it is the truth :P

The Siren
I hate it when people think that just because you dress a certain way you have to listen to the sort of music that goes along with it. Eg, Goths have to listen to rock/metal etc

Twila
I hate the fact that I've forgotten what seeds I planted and now there coming up and I'm scared I'm going to feed my cats garlic chives instead of catnip!

Twila
I also hate that sometimes I forget to hit the submit button at the bottom of quick reply and then my post doesn't get submitted but I don't discover this until I go back to a thread and my post is not there!

peapod
don't get the the catnip seeds mixed up with the human catnip seeds twila

Twila
that would be absolutely horrific! My cat's aren't exactly normal on the best of days!

peapod
Same thing with some humans to :P

Twila
on my best days I'm able to pretend normalcy. But it's hard work. Really hard work.

If you visit the loung's Pet thread, you will get the opportunity to see just how abnormal I can be. Although maybe you already know......

peapod
No I have not read it yet twila but I will. And ehm..normal is very boring twila...very boring

EmmaDibbs
I hate it when I use a different computer in the office- forget to log in - write a post to submit and then it asks me to log in!! Have to type it all over again then.

Twila
Emma, just hit the back button, copy your message and then log in. You won't have to retype.

I've done this sooooo many times. Some of my best posts were lost because of this. I mean, really killer posts, absolutely side splittingly funny. Really. Honest.