Things you hate..............

EmmaDibbs
I have tried that Twila but I never seem to have anything there

Twila
crappy deal! hmm. maybe your security settings are the culprit.

Extrafire
I hate political correctness.

I love that picture on Siren's post.

Gonzo
I hate commercials in movie theaters. You cant escape them! Why should I have to pay to see commercials?
I also hate every other driver on the road. Of course I'm a perfect driver that never makes a mistake and everyone else should have there liscence taken away.

JorCON5
I hate right wingers and corporate parasites who hug the bottom-line. I also can't stand religious zealots who try to force their beliefs on others. Lastly I despise American Pop Culture (reality TV, The Swan, Hollywood's lack of artistic integrity and the abundance of frauds and charlatans therein, Britany Spears and clones, deification of rich celebrities, etc). Which I think is the cause for the slow death of Canadian culture and the intellegence loss of my generation. Or better yet, the anti-culture.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

religious right-wing nut-cases that can't seem to embrace reality...

acutally I don't hate them, I feel a mixture of pity and frustration for them...

Nicely put!!

peapod
Well put yourself Joncor.

Jo Canadian

peapod

Gonzo
Banks. I hate that they charge me services charges when they should consider themselves lucky that I let them hold on to my money. I also hate those cash machines that charge me a $1.25 "convenience" charge so I can get my money. And most places that have those machines donít have interact. Convenient.

JorCON5
I second that!!

mrmom2
Crit :P

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Banks. I hate that they charge me services charges when they should consider themselves lucky that I let them hold on to my money.

"I hate banks,
Just can't stand 'em,
Gimme a shovel,
Man I'll plant 'em."

Mojo Nixon said that. Mojo said a lot of lot of things, and nobody has ever proven him wrong.

mrmom2
Crit and banks :P :P :P

Gonzo
Judges on TV. Judge Judy, Judge Brown and all the other ones. They're anoying. And Dr. Phil. And Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter.

Girl82
I hate when people pick their teeth after they are finished eating. Save it for later people.

peapod
Heya girl where you been?? know whats worse than that...when they take their teeth out and pick at them...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MMMike
Ok, maybe hate is too strong a word, but....

I hate left-wingers that think that profit is a dirty word, that believe only in wealth redistribution not wealth creation, that equate social conservatism with racism/sexism/<insert epithet here>.

I hate people blinded by ideology, who don't try to appreciate opposing views.

Girl82
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Heya girl where you been?? know whats worse than that...when they take their teeth out and pick at them...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've been around! Been busy with work and school
Can you see my avatar or does it just show up as a red x?

peapod
I won't use the word hate either. Lets just say people who can not have a conversation with anyone, without having a political motive or agenda make you.

Gonzo
I hate hate. I realy hate it.

peapod
No girl I cannot see it. Its raining all over the rock today...I kinda like it myself...don't worry someone will come along that will help you with your avatar problems.

mrmom2
I hate people who are blinded by Consevative ideology that think because you don"t believe theirs you are a leftist

Gonzo
I hate people who hurt animals.

MMMike
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

I hate people who are blinded by Consevative ideology that think because you don"t believe theirs you are a leftist

I hate people who hate people who think that we think that they think they are leftists!

mrmom2
Enough said

Rick van Opbergen
I hate Canadians playing word tricks in English :P

JDream
Things I hate,,, ugh, my life? some people(weirdos :P)

Rick van Opbergen
Oh come on, you don't hate your life, CC is part of your life too, right? What's to hate about CC? But seriously, nobody can hate his or her life.

JDream
Oh yeh i can.

Rick van Opbergen
No, you can't. There's always something positive in ones life, and that is something you can love about yourself (does sound a bit hippy, eh?)