Prostitutes

Biggie
#1
Would you ever go to a prostitute for uncomplicated fun?

It seems like prostitution was much more frowned upon in the past. However, like other movements which are viewed more positively by some dim lights in society, i.e. marijuana and gay marriage, prostitution is becoming increasingly accepted.

Would you guys out there ever go to a prostitute for some costly yet fun times or have you done so already? Would you ever engage in sex tourism in Europe or Asia?

Biggie
 
Vanni Fucci
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggie

However, like other movements which are viewed more positively by some dim lights in society...

...as opposed to the bright lights of the radical right?
 
Biggie
#3
Please see the sticky "Staying on topic".

Thanks,

BIGGIE
 
Reverend Blair
#4
The radical right has a long and sordid history with prostitutes...consider Jimmy Swaggart.

I think Vanni was right on topic.
 
Biggie
#5
Rev.

First, you are wrong.

Second, no one asked you.

BIGGIE

ps/ Please stay on topic all.
 
Reverend Blair
#6
Biggie...

First, you are a troll.

Second, you seem to be missing your bridge.

Third, someplace there are some lonely billy goats waiting for you.
 
Ten Packs
#7
Never..... talked to one once. A friendly chat around a Bar Pool-Table; thats about it.

Sure not the life I would want to live.....
 
Ten Packs
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Biggie...

First, you are a troll.

Second, you seem to be missing your bridge.

Third, someplace there are some lonely billy goats waiting for you.



Biggie.... I dont think you are aware who you playing with.....
 
Jay
#9
He's playing with school yard bullies.
 
Jay
#10
"Would you guys out there ever go to a prostitute for some costly yet fun times or have you done so already? Would you ever engage in sex tourism in Europe or Asia? "

My wife frowns on this sort of activity.
 
peapod
#11
Jay why do you have to point out over and over again what a idiot you are.
 
Reverend Blair
#12
I have a feeling Biggie knows more about this place than the average newbie.
 
Rick van Opbergen
#13
Well, actually I agreed with Biggie when he said Vanni's comments were of topic. He specifically asked for the personal feelings and experiences of the people on this board, which makes the political comments off topic. So aren't you a bit quick with the conclusion Biggie is a throll, Rev?
 
Vanni Fucci
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggie

It seems like prostitution was much more frowned upon in the past. However, like other movements which are viewed more positively by some dim lights in society, i.e. marijuana and gay marriage, prostitution is becoming increasingly accepted.

Ricky,

I saw this as a denigration of the more left of center members of this board...perhaps I was hasty in my judgement, or just plain mistaken...
 
peapod
#15
I think you were correct vanni! And I was the first one that called him a troll... a spade is a spade...or so my papa always told me. :P

He is a troll, just look at the topics he has posted. And he has been here before, you can tell my his posts. I don't find it one bit funny either.
 
Rick van Opbergen
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Quote: Originally Posted by Biggie

It seems like prostitution was much more frowned upon in the past. However, like other movements which are viewed more positively by some dim lights in society, i.e. marijuana and gay marriage, prostitution is becoming increasingly accepted.

Ricky,

I saw this as a denigration of the more left of center members of this board...perhaps I was hasty in my judgement, or just plain mistaken...

A bit paranoid there, Vanni? :P (just kidding). OK, from that point of view, I can understand your comments.
 
Rick van Opbergen
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

I think you were correct vanni! And I was the first one that called him a troll... a spade is a spade...or so my papa always told me. :P

He is a troll, just look at the topics he has posted. And he has been here before, you can tell my his posts. I don't find it one bit funny either.

OK, if you say so Big P. :P But just to remind all of us: someone with opposite political beliefs is not neccesarily a troll.
 
peapod
#18
You been away ricky....biggie is one big chicken ****...he gets his rocks off by playing games. mmmmmmm....good thing my papa showed us all how to use a crossbow :P no need for a gun
 
Rick van Opbergen
#19
Crossbow? What are you up to Big P.? :P
 
Reverend Blair
#20
Quote:

So aren't you a bit quick with the conclusion Biggie is a throll, Rev?

Nope, I read all of his posts before I typed that. In four hours and ten minutes he made ten posts. All were inflammatory to some extent:
Quote:

Forum: The Lounge Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:50 pm Subject: Canadian Women
Okay, guys. There are a lot of different women in the world. When you compare Canadian gals with those around the world in South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East, why is it that we ...

Quote:

Unfortunately, being against the acquisition of wealth is a typical "canadian" value. The people above simply do not want you to have more than th ...

Quote:

Would you ever go to a prostitute for uncomplicated fun?

It seems like prostitution was much more frowned upon in the past. However, like other movements which are viewed more positively by some d ...

Quote:

As Canada becomes home to more and more marijuana users, the time to gain proficiency in more complicated drugs has arrived.

Quote:

You're wrong.

I don't know what you are talking about. However, I am sure it makes no sense. It is simply non-sensical. Plus, arguing your point to prove the other person is wrong often leads to ...

Quote:

Plus, I often enjoy showing the town to energetic foriegn women. Private message me your details and we'll go out some time

Quote:

Please don't attempt to disparage the contributions of others.

BIGGIE

Quote:

Please see the sticky "Staying on topic".

Thanks,

BIGGIE

Quote:

Rev.

First, you are wrong.

Second, no one asked you.

BIGGIE

ps/ Please stay on topic all.

Quote:

I set forth the plea that all forum members not descend into immoral personal attacks. Let us foster a community where all can express their opinions and be respected therefor.

Namaste,

BIGGIE

His references to personal attacks and staying on topic suggest that he's been here before and has run into some problems doing those things himself.

He is a troll, Ricky. He came here to stir up sh*t.
 
peapod
#21
nothing ricky I have not used one since I was a teenager...but my brothers use them all the time. I told you ricky there are a nasty bunch...my brothers I mean...
 
Jay
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Jay why do you have to point out over and over again what a idiot you are.

And how would you like me to respond to this Pea? Should I be nice or mean?
 
Reverend Blair
#23
You might try not saying things that bring such reactions, Jay.
 
peapod
#24
Gee I dunno Jay...maybe you like someone playing games with you, I don't. Prostitution is not really much of a joke to me...But than if you ever did any volunteer work, you might have a different picture of just how these people suffer. Nobody is born dreaming about being a prostitute.
 
tibear
#25
Pea,

Some woman do. Ever heard of Heidi Fleiss???
 
peapod
#26
Oh and was she born dreaming of being a prostitute tibear?? I think not. And please tibear the life she lead as a prostitute is not the life 99 percent of them live. Go and to some vounteer work in the real world.
 
Twila
#27
Heidi is the exception to call girls and not the rule for prostitutes though.
 
peapod
#28
HA! great mind think alike twila
 
Jay
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Prostitution is not really much of a joke to me....

I apologize for my insensitivity; surely you understand I meant no harm. I don't think many guys look at it the way you do when the subject comes up.

Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

But than if you ever did any volunteer work, you might have a different picture of just how these people suffer. Nobody is born dreaming about being a prostitute.

I will give a little more generously the next time I give to my cities shelter programs to help make up for my error.

Peace?
 
peapod
#30
Well if you are not messing with me, thats good. Sometimes its better to actually do some physically volunteering instead of giving money, it gives you a different perspective. There but by the grace of god go I. I sometimes wonder if christians even understand the meaning of that.
 

Similar Threads

12
Media Prostitutes!
by Socrates the Greek | Apr 4th, 2008
20
Prostitutes protest
by sanctus | Nov 11th, 2006
191
How we treat prostitutes
by Gonzo | Mar 22nd, 2006
no new posts