Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com
i got this done last week:

anyone else got a tattoo to share?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Celtic cross? Very nice. Good mix of christianity and Pagen. But don't tell the born agains.........

I have a couple. 2 bunnies in a thicket on my ankle (inside) and a harlequin mask blowing heart bubbles on my hip and a Koala bear on my back to remind me of my daughter. One day I'm hoping to have her name under it. I don't know why it's taken me 12 yrs to "think about it"!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well my monkey looks happy, yours look like its about to lose its head :twisted: What are you threatening victorious with???? conversation maybe??? :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Is little Vicky safe with Peapod? Laughing Laughing Laughing

yeah ricky, before she decided to join these 'boards' she was one heavy duty dude.....read it as you may. believe me, she has more than a tattie on the backside of her head....just think lower, much lower.....good thing she hasn't gained any weight! anyhoo, after she gave up her biking ways, she settled into the quiet life. you know, gardening, church visits, etc., and of course she had to allow her hair to grow in and cover up the tattie.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
well ehm...let see I saw you on saturday...I think?? can't remember....oh yes I did...well this morning when I got up, I looked in the mirror and grabbed the wack wack...and cut a bunch of hair off....just zipped along like I was pruning some shrubbery...as usual everyone says...oh where did you get your hair cut. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS I saved some locks for you...you can put them in the next spell you cast :twisted:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
well this morning when I got up, I looked in the mirror and grabbed the wack wack

you know pea, this is kinda scary, but we could use those flaming red locks and remake into some do-rey-meee. big dollars. how about taking the 'locks' and tying a few with a fine ribbon and setting them into some homemade blocks of soap with a message. reading something like:

"when you find this, make three wishes, and they will all come true once you light these fine hairs on fire".

they will burn like mad, and we can cash in on the novelty item of it....actually we could sell it at the market downtown as a new 'novelty item'. whoo hoo, just figured out our summer project.

must save some for the earth dance review. clean up afterwards. you know what that's like. especially the charcoal. 8O

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: my hair is not red!!!!! its auburn, the colour of expensive mohognay wood panelling.....a rare commodity 8) Your idea might work :lol:

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
peapod said:
Well my monkey looks happy, yours look like its about to lose its head :twisted: What are you threatening victorious with???? conversation maybe??? :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey! (...) The monkey likes to hear me talkin', eh! That ... and I occasionally lock up in the same room with my sister during that particular time in the month ... :twisted: *yelling at Victorius* Shut up, or I'll put you in my sister's room again!

Oh yeah ...

I am evil ... hehe ... hehehe .... HEHEHEHEHE!

:evil4:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
from a perspective soap buyer I can tell you that it's bad enough finding hair on my soap when I know who it belongs too.

To find stranger hair IN my soap might...just might....send a even slightly unbalanced individual right over the edge...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
not to mention if say you met with a unfortuneate accident....and csi was called in...I would be sent to prison for a crime I did not commit 8O Thanks galaniomama...your ideas always get me into trouble :twisted: :wink:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
yeah but guys you are missing the most important part - the hair had a note attached to it....with a secret message. that makes it all okay. the hair in the soap with a note. something like that....maybe?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
oh a note. That WOULD be different.

Course CSI wouldn't believe that. Grissom would get more grey hairs over this. Might even drain the juice from his special flashlight. Or do you think he'd send Katherine in?

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
haven't watched csi, but i can imagine it is filled with some raised eyebrows, heavy sighs, etc!!! i thought the message in the middle of the soap would have some proverb, made up or otherwise chinese saying, you know along that line. something very DEEP!! ha ha 8O

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ya something like this..maybe
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes" :twisted:

Hey twila, so you are a soap lover to 8) its yummy delicious :p