Ten Packs
Can someone fix the clock here for me? It's out about 10 or 12 minutes - bugs the shyte out of an old "bean-counter" like me.

Reverend Blair
How long have you been retired for? Relax...it's just a few minutes.

Actually that's been bugging me too.

Ten Packs
4 years and 5 months, this Sunday - hard to friggin' believe - ain't it?

ps - a year and a half since I had a hair-cut, either - "tail" is getting down to the mid-shoulder-blades. Wing would roll over in his crib.

*** does a weird 60's dance across the floor....somewhat slower than "in the day", but just as enthusiastically! ***

Reverend Blair
I last got my hair cut just before Zen's wedding. I wasn't exactly well kempt before then either. Some day I might even retire. Possibly even learn how to dance. Or not.

Rick van Opbergen
I feel so young :P

NickFun
Check out http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/service/its.htm - Download the free software. it will set your clock to the National Institute and it will be accurate to within 1 second every 2 million years.

Reverend Blair
In two million years, we'll all be dust.

Ten Packs
Think it'll take that long?

Hard-Luck Henry
Here's a clock for you - www.lares.dti.ne.jp/%7Eyugo/s.../03/index.html (external - login to view)

Edited: oops - GMT! Still, fun eh?

NickFun
Here's another www.humanclock.com/clock.php (external - login to view)

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Think it'll take that long?

As dry as I am this morning? Not likely. I think it was the fifteenth beer that put me over the edge.

NickFun
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

In two million years, we'll all be dust.

That simply means that you will not live long enought to see the clock run one second slow.

Reverend Blair
Another night like last night and I'll be dead anyway. I'm far too old for that kind of thing. All that is causing me to develop a decided dislike for clocks, calendars, and perky young women who call me, "sir."

I think the wives will let us go back to gambling on pool after last night though...a herd of drunken middle-aged men standing in the parking lot smoking tobacco and other odd substances is not how they'd like to envision us. I think they got really disgusted when we started comparing bellies.