Rev's Dream Girl

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Ah, there's nothing like woman with a tray of beer. ;-)

Usually, if I ask Mrs. Rev to get me a beer, her answer is, "Get it yourself." Actually, sometimes she's not that polite.

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005
Hey rev ,I miss your rants. Just a question : No malice intended. Arent you a proponent of the gay marriage? **deleted innuendo that was meant to be a personal attack**

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005
Okey let me rephrase that. Hypothetically , along the way you found you real sexuality .How would you break it to the missus ?

And of course , supporting gay marriage is one thing , going through it is another . Would you ?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
It sounds to me like CO is far less than comfortable with his sexuality and is projecting his insecurities onto others.

That doesn't really work CO...I'm not black either, and it's unlikely that I'll suddenly wake up and decide that I am, but I still believe that black people deserve the same rights as the rest of us.

Back to my dream girl though...how the hell does she do that?

Canadian Observer

Nominee Member
Jan 21, 2005
Hey pea , I was asking the rev.

And dont worry , I'm a comfortably real man :wink:

And RB . What do you think about Tammy Faye Bakker ? I see a connection there.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Wow...a troll who is not only unsure of his sexuality, but appears to be on what my parents would call "hard drugs." We just called them "cheap chemicals" but we still had the good sense to stay away from them.

You didn't just drink the Kool-Aid, CO...you apparently used it wash down two horse tranqs and one of those yellow ones.