Bootleg t-shirts.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I was just at the mall standing in line with all the other rubes shelling out 5 bucks for a card and 50 bucks for flowers that will be dead by the weekend.

I saw a guy in the mall with the coolest shirt I've seen in a long time. Sponge Bob and Patrick are sitting on the beach drinking beer and smoking a joint.

It wasn't quite as good as the one from my youth with Mickey Mouse shooting heroin, but it's pretty damned close.

I must have one of these shirts. Does anybody know where I can get one? I asked the kid, but he got as a gift so he didn't know. I called Kustom Kulture, but they'd never heard of it.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I was just at the mall standing in line with all the other rubes shelling out 5 bucks for a card and 50 bucks for flowers that will be dead by the weekend.

I saw a guy in the mall with the coolest shirt I've seen in a long time. Sponge Bob and Patrick are sitting on the beach drinking beer and smoking a joint.

It wasn't quite as good as the one from my youth with Mickey Mouse shooting heroin, but it's pretty damned close.

I must have one of these shirts. Does anybody know where I can get one? I asked the kid, but he got as a gift so he didn't know. I called Kustom Kulture, but they'd never heard of it.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg