What would you save??

peapod
What would you save if you had 10 minutes to pack?

peapod

peapod

Twila
My daughter. My cats. and if I could wing it my fish.

Twila

Twila

Hammie
for sure the kids, and the hubby, purse, pics, laptop, phone, portable safe, cd case (kids keeping box) blankets, (hubby is carrying this - and I am now handing stuff to the kids) 2 changes of clothing for everyone plus some haircare products) Just a sec....what do you mean there's a fire!! I thought you said fly or drive........

Hammie
for sure the kids, and the hubby, purse, pics, laptop, phone, portable safe, cd case (kids keeping box) blankets, (hubby is carrying this - and I am now handing stuff to the kids) 2 changes of clothing for everyone plus some haircare products) Just a sec....what do you mean there's a fire!! I thought you said fly or drive........

Hammie

peapod
yes hammie don't forget the hair products and don't forget the mirror..you know the one you carry around with you

I would grab all the music and books I could....and my stash of course :P

peapod
yes hammie don't forget the hair products and don't forget the mirror..you know the one you carry around with you

peapod

Hammie
Hair is an important feature for a hamster

Hammie

Hammie

peapod
What kind of fish twila? I already know hammies hair products :P

peapod

peapod

Cosmo
After my Jack Russell and my chick Shell, I would pack my shoes and my sparkly jewelry.

Hammie .... are you, by chance, a Starbuck's Jester???

Cosmo
After my Jack Russell and my chick Shell, I would pack my shoes and my sparkly jewelry.

Cosmo

Hammie
Why yes, yes I am

Hammie
Why yes, yes I am

Hammie
Why yes, yes I am

Gonzo
My Girlfriend, my guitar (Les Paul), and my art work.

Gonzo

Gonzo

EmmaDibbs
I would save my son, my husband, my camera and the back up of our computer (all our photois are on there!!) I suppose it's always nice to save some clothes but the good thing about letting them burn is you can get new ones off you insurance claim

EmmaDibbs
I would save my son, my husband, my camera and the back up of our computer (all our photois are on there!!) I suppose it's always nice to save some clothes but the good thing about letting them burn is you can get new ones off you insurance claim

EmmaDibbs