What would you save??

Twila
Quote:

What kind of fish twila?

I have 2 goldfish. Goldie (who is white, but use to be gold) and Shadow (who use to be black and is now gold). Yes, I gave them names. I had to. It's the only way they know I'm talking to them. lol j/k

Twila
Quote:

What kind of fish twila?

I have 2 goldfish. Goldie (who is white, but use to be gold) and Shadow (who use to be black and is now gold). Yes, I gave them names. I had to. It's the only way they know I'm talking to them. lol j/k

Twila
Quote:

What kind of fish twila?

Reverend Blair
I'd grab my dogs and cats and Mrs. Rev. Everything else can be replaced.

Reverend Blair

Reverend Blair

merryclaire
i would grab the kids, my purse, car keys, some diapers and photos, that would hopefully take only a couple of mins then i would grab extra clothes and blankets, i don't really know why blankets, but somehow blankets seem comforting, i'm trying to remember if i have any stashes of money, but i'm pretty sure i spent it all...*sigh*...give me time and i could come up with lots more, i'm sure

but what i really want to know, is if, both Ms Cosmo (aka Shell) & Ms Reverand Blair, realize that they come last behind the dogs

merryclaire
i would grab the kids, my purse, car keys, some diapers and photos, that would hopefully take only a couple of mins then i would grab extra clothes and blankets, i don't really know why blankets, but somehow blankets seem comforting, i'm trying to remember if i have any stashes of money, but i'm pretty sure i spent it all...*sigh*...give me time and i could come up with lots more, i'm sure

but what i really want to know, is if, both Ms Cosmo (aka Shell) & Ms Reverand Blair, realize that they come last behind the dogs

merryclaire