What's your cash cow??

peapod
What do you spend (too much of) your money on in your spare time?

peapod

peapod

Twila
decorating my new home. It's not only a cash cow (although I enjoy it immensely) it's also a time vampire.

Twila
decorating my new home. It's not only a cash cow (although I enjoy it immensely) it's also a time vampire.

Twila

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Congrats Twila, on the new home....

I recently bought a new home too. Gotta love the feeling.

Jay

Jay

Twila
Thanks Jay. I DO love the feeling. Although it was easier to decorate while I was renting.

Twila
Thanks Jay. I DO love the feeling. Although it was easier to decorate while I was renting.

Twila

peapod
So are you a martha stewart fan twila? My cash cow is my garden. I cannot stop rearranging and buying new plants, Which reminds me have you heard of lasagna gardening?

peapod
So are you a martha stewart fan twila? My cash cow is my garden. I cannot stop rearranging and buying new plants, Which reminds me have you heard of lasagna gardening?

peapod

Twila
No, not much of a Martha Stewart Fan. More of a House Doctor fan.

Never heard of Lasagna gardening. But I can relate to the constant buying and rearranging.

Twila

Never heard of Lasagna gardening. But I can relate to the constant buying and rearranging.

Twila

peapod
Here is a link you can read about it, I tried it on a small area last year. It was amazing, no WEEDS! plus it also looks good. Does the house have a established garden?

www.lasagnagardening.com/lasagnaGardening/ (external - login to view)

peapod
Here is a link you can read about it, I tried it on a small area last year. It was amazing, no WEEDS! plus it also looks good. Does the house have a established garden?

peapod

Twila
The front does, the back is completely blank!

I will check out that site. Thanks pea

Twila

Twila

Andem
Ok, my issue is definately spending on clothing. The majority of costs in Florida (even above eating and accomidations) was spending on clothing. Brand names here and there! Abercrombie to Armani to Versace to anything you can think of!

Next is computers & electronics. Everything in audio/video must be sony but I built my own computers.

Andem
Ok, my issue is definately spending on clothing. The majority of costs in Florida (even above eating and accomidations) was spending on clothing. Brand names here and there! Abercrombie to Armani to Versace to anything you can think of!

Next is computers & electronics. Everything in audio/video must be sony but I built my own computers.

Andem

Reverend Blair
Either books or tobacco products. I spend about equally on them.

I've the book thing beat for the next while though...I scammed a bunch from my mother while I was in Saskatchewan.

The lasagna gardening sounds a lot like the way I dump stuff (mostly grass clippings) between the rows of the veggies and around the base of the trees. It keeps the weeds down and the earth fresh. It also gives me a place to put all the grass clippings.

Reverend Blair

I've the book thing beat for the next while though...I scammed a bunch from my mother while I was in Saskatchewan.

The lasagna gardening sounds a lot like the way I dump stuff (mostly grass clippings) between the rows of the veggies and around the base of the trees. It keeps the weeds down and the earth fresh. It also gives me a place to put all the grass clippings.

Reverend Blair