Pictures of your pets

Twila
Rev, unfortunately I am unable to have a dog due to a couple of reasons...

1. I don't have the time needed to devote to a dog. Course I could get 2 and then they'd atleast have each other when I'm not around........
2. Strata law's currently prevent large breed dogs. I love large dogs. I want a dog that can protect my house, my family, and myself. Small dogs are willing but usually impeded by their stature...
3. I want a staffy (again). I understand that Ontario has the underground doggy transport happening, but with the laws in Surrey being as they are, I don't think it's fair to the dog......
4. My oldest cat (12yrs old) would be most unappreciative of a canine beast in his house. He adopted us when his previous owners decided on adopting little yappy dogs. They'd allowed the dogs to chase poor Butch. He sprayed (typical) and then was refused admittance to the house for 8 yrs. Until I moved into the basement suite. He moved in with us and we've been together ever since. He'd be most stressed with dogs. Maybe when he passes.......

Just out of idle curiousity who is this individuals with the dogs in SK? What kind of dogs?

Jay! Got more pics?

Twila

1. I don't have the time needed to devote to a dog. Course I could get 2 and then they'd atleast have each other when I'm not around........
2. Strata law's currently prevent large breed dogs. I love large dogs. I want a dog that can protect my house, my family, and myself. Small dogs are willing but usually impeded by their stature...
3. I want a staffy (again). I understand that Ontario has the underground doggy transport happening, but with the laws in Surrey being as they are, I don't think it's fair to the dog......
4. My oldest cat (12yrs old) would be most unappreciative of a canine beast in his house. He adopted us when his previous owners decided on adopting little yappy dogs. They'd allowed the dogs to chase poor Butch. He sprayed (typical) and then was refused admittance to the house for 8 yrs. Until I moved into the basement suite. He moved in with us and we've been together ever since. He'd be most stressed with dogs. Maybe when he passes.......

Just out of idle curiousity who is this individuals with the dogs in SK? What kind of dogs?

Jay! Got more pics?

Twila

Jay! Got more pics?

Cosmo
Jay ... what a beauty! Love the markings.

Here are some pix of my fur kid:

www.dogster.com/?114278 (external - login to view)

Cosmo

Cosmo

Reverend Blair
Quote:

She's the woman who looks after my parents' dog and cat when they go away. It's not really a kennel, she runs a pet food store and boards dogs in her home for some extra cash. I went to pick up the pets and she's got eight mongrels somebody dropped off in her yard...shepherds crossed with something huge if I had to guess. They are someplace between six and ten weeks.

They'll go pretty fast in that area, I think. There have been some problems with gas and tools going missing from farm yards around there.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

She's the woman who looks after my parents' dog and cat when they go away. It's not really a kennel, she runs a pet food store and boards dogs in her home for some extra cash. I went to pick up the pets and she's got eight mongrels somebody dropped off in her yard...shepherds crossed with something huge if I had to guess. They are someplace between six and ten weeks.

They'll go pretty fast in that area, I think. There have been some problems with gas and tools going missing from farm yards around there.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Twila
Alrighty then....here we go.....pic's of my cats..
Feel free to "oooh" and "ahhh" lol

This is Chunkey. Formerly feral. Captured at 4 months of age it seems she hasn't grown any since!

This is Bana also formerly feral. Also trapped at 4 months of age. But much bigger then Chunkey.

And Butch. Our old guy. 12yrs old. The only purebred we have. He's a turkish angora.

Twila

This is Chunkey. Formerly feral. Captured at 4 months of age it seems she hasn't grown any since!

This is Bana also formerly feral. Also trapped at 4 months of age. But much bigger then Chunkey.

And Butch. Our old guy. 12yrs old. The only purebred we have. He's a turkish angora.

Twila

Judland

I've always liked mutts. My mutt is a Golden/Black Lab cross. She's terribly spoiled and about one of the smartest dogs I've ever had.

My wife and I have to spell around her, 'cause her vocabulary is incredible.

If she had vocal cords, she'd talk, because she always seems to have something to say.

She's five years old now. Rescued her from the SPCA when she was 11 months old.

Judland

I've always liked mutts. My mutt is a Golden/Black Lab cross. She's terribly spoiled and about one of the smartest dogs I've ever had.

If she had vocal cords, she'd talk, because she always seems to have something to say.

Judland

undergradNITZ
her name is Katie...she is a 5 year old pomeranian...we got her after my neighbours friend found her abandoned when she was about 6 months old...

the pics are big so here are the links and these pics are about 2 years old...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Scan10015.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Scan10014.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Scan10013.jpg

undergradNITZ
her name is Katie...she is a 5 year old pomeranian...we got her after my neighbours friend found her abandoned when she was about 6 months old...

undergradNITZ

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Jay! Got more pics?

Not yet Twila, I need to get my hands on a digital camera, then I will post some more.

I like your cats. Chunkey has a nice tail. Unfortunately we can't have cats. My wife is allergic.

No fish pics yet? I used to have fish too.

Thanks for all the pet pics from everyone. Post some more.

Jay

Jay! Got more pics?

Not yet Twila, I need to get my hands on a digital camera, then I will post some more.

I like your cats. Chunkey has a nice tail. Unfortunately we can't have cats. My wife is allergic.

Jay

Jay! Got more pics?