Clearing things up.

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
First of all I am not tibear or canadian observer. You can check my ip. Number two, I am not chinese. I have been playing it those guys on the website all along. And they fell for it. If you read some of the replies from the other website where a few members found out that I am not chinese. Its too bad I got busted on the other site.

However, Canadians seems harder to trick. So I am going to keep trying. And where did peapod get the idea that I am patriotic? You know I really don't care who I am, where I am from or what I am. I exist only to make fun Canada.

No wait a sec..... actually you guys can continue to think I am chinese. There is always chance that I am not. But your ideology is perfect cover for me anyways.

Oh btw. you canucks should quit dreaming and stop assuming that everybody who criticises Canada is Giraldi. Are you perhaps even suspected that your classmates, friends or co-workers could be Giraldi also? Who am I and where I am from?? cut the tunnel vision and maybe you will find out.

Oh wait, did I just make everybody here schizo?? Oh dear oh I mean OH CANADA!!!!!!

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
First of all I am not tibear or canadian observer. You can check my ip. Number two, I am not chinese. I have been playing it those guys on the website all along. And they fell for it. If you read some of the replies from the other website where a few members found out that I am not chinese. Its too bad I got busted on the other site.

However, Canadians seems harder to trick. So I am going to keep trying. And where did peapod get the idea that I am patriotic? You know I really don't care who I am, where I am from or what I am. I exist only to make fun Canada.

No wait a sec..... actually you guys can continue to think I am chinese. There is always chance that I am not. But your ideology is perfect cover for me anyways.

Oh btw. you canucks should quit dreaming and stop assuming that everybody who criticises Canada is Giraldi. Are you perhaps even suspected that your classmates, friends or co-workers could be Giraldi also? Who am I and where I am from?? cut the tunnel vision and maybe you will find out.

Oh wait, did I just make everybody here schizo?? Oh dear oh I mean OH CANADA!!!!!!

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Giraldi_Theirrey said:

It's quite easy to get a anonymous proxy, as you have used.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Giraldi_Theirrey said:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Giraldi_Theirrey said:

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Andem said:
Why is it always those who use anonymizers that bring up IP comparisons as proof they're not someone else?

Giraldi -
You're what's known as a "seagull poster" - you swoop in, sh*t all over the place and then swoop out, leaving someone else to clean up after you.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Andem said:
Why is it always those who use anonymizers that bring up IP comparisons as proof they're not someone else?

Giraldi -
You're what's known as a "seagull poster" - you swoop in, sh*t all over the place and then swoop out, leaving someone else to clean up after you.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Andem said:

Giraldi -

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
Hammie, so you want to know the objective of the game?? It is to get Canadians to become more honest to themselves. Many Canucks seems to have very low self-esteem. What I don't understand is that the richest always seems to be the most depressed. Why?

Why are suicide rates higher in Canada than in 3rd world countries??

Canadians must get out of this vicious "OH woe is me" cycle. It is not very healthy. The number of positive and open minded Canadians are aren't many.

I really wonder what is biting the Canuck these days? the economy? I think there is more than that. Also Canucks must realise that they can't always rely on the "knight in shining" armor to save them all the time. It is such an overused them and I get irratated by it. Not to mention that these are childish fairytales. I find that many canucks in their 30's and 40's aren't quite grown up yet.

*looks out the window only to see another Canuck in his 20's being strolled in a baby crib*

tsk tsk tsk. oh well. OH I MEAN OH CANADA!!!!

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
Hammie, so you want to know the objective of the game?? It is to get Canadians to become more honest to themselves. Many Canucks seems to have very low self-esteem. What I don't understand is that the richest always seems to be the most depressed. Why?

Why are suicide rates higher in Canada than in 3rd world countries??

Canadians must get out of this vicious "OH woe is me" cycle. It is not very healthy. The number of positive and open minded Canadians are aren't many.

I really wonder what is biting the Canuck these days? the economy? I think there is more than that. Also Canucks must realise that they can't always rely on the "knight in shining" armor to save them all the time. It is such an overused them and I get irratated by it. Not to mention that these are childish fairytales. I find that many canucks in their 30's and 40's aren't quite grown up yet.

*looks out the window only to see another Canuck in his 20's being strolled in a baby crib*

tsk tsk tsk. oh well. OH I MEAN OH CANADA!!!!