Come Clean....

NotProudFan

Feb 5, 2005
www.notproud.com
Whoa. Given the maple leafs and the name of this board, I thought I'd let you know NP was Canadian. I quite innocently thought it would be of interest. I would like to mention that the site was already in discussion, rather than me spamming on about something no one was talking about.

I'm quite surprised at the censorship, but as I'm Canadian, I will apologize for the offense and leave politely. Good day, and keep supporting your Canadian content.

NotProudFan

Feb 5, 2005
www.notproud.com
Whoa. Given the maple leafs and the name of this board, I thought I'd let you know NP was Canadian. I quite innocently thought it would be of interest. I would like to mention that the site was already in discussion, rather than me spamming on about something no one was talking about.

I'm quite surprised at the censorship, but as I'm Canadian, I will apologize for the offense and leave politely. Good day, and keep supporting your Canadian content.

NotProudFan

Feb 5, 2005
www.notproud.com

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
It's your own site and it's your first post.

You're free to join in the discussion, but you aren't free at joining just to promote your own site.

You gotta draw the line somewhere, as this site isn't a free source of advertising for anybody but established members who want to post in "Web Sites, Offers & Advertising" forum.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
It's your own site and it's your first post.

You're free to join in the discussion, but you aren't free at joining just to promote your own site.

You gotta draw the line somewhere, as this site isn't a free source of advertising for anybody but established members who want to post in "Web Sites, Offers & Advertising" forum.