Come Clean....

peapod
This place cracks me up :P

www.comeclean.com/ (external - login to view)

peapod

peapod

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hey! PeaPod

That was a very entertaining link.
Quite the concept, eh?
I admire the guy who thought of that.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hey! PeaPod

Quite the concept, eh?

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hey! PeaPod

Quite the concept, eh?

Calm

no1important
I enjoed that site.

no1important
I enjoed that site.

no1important
I enjoed that site.

NSA
Better:

www.grouphug.us (external - login to view)

www.notproud.com (external - login to view)

NSA
Better:

NSA
Better:

NotProudFan
[Removed: Distasteful self-promotion]

NotProudFan

NotProudFan

NotProudFan
Whoa. Given the maple leafs and the name of this board, I thought I'd let you know NP was Canadian. I quite innocently thought it would be of interest. I would like to mention that the site was already in discussion, rather than me spamming on about something no one was talking about.

I'm quite surprised at the censorship, but as I'm Canadian, I will apologize for the offense and leave politely. Good day, and keep supporting your Canadian content.

NotProudFan
Whoa. Given the maple leafs and the name of this board, I thought I'd let you know NP was Canadian. I quite innocently thought it would be of interest. I would like to mention that the site was already in discussion, rather than me spamming on about something no one was talking about.

I'm quite surprised at the censorship, but as I'm Canadian, I will apologize for the offense and leave politely. Good day, and keep supporting your Canadian content.

NotProudFan

Andem
It's your own site and it's your first post.

You're free to join in the discussion, but you aren't free at joining just to promote your own site.

You gotta draw the line somewhere, as this site isn't a free source of advertising for anybody but established members who want to post in "Web Sites, Offers & Advertising" forum.

Andem

You're free to join in the discussion, but you aren't free at joining just to promote your own site.

You gotta draw the line somewhere, as this site isn't a free source of advertising for anybody but established members who want to post in "Web Sites, Offers & Advertising" forum.

Andem

peapod
How come every thread I start leads to something I dunno maybe I got bad karma

peapod

peapod

NotProudFan
I can see your position.

Please understand that were it not for the title of this board and the fact that the site was already in discussion, I would never have presumed to insert myself so.

In truth, I don't actually own or operate the website. But I have a kinship and have been very perturbed lately noticing in online discussions that an American website that debuted three years later is getting credit as some original article.

And I just saw what I thought was a legitimate opportunity to enter an existing discussion here.

NotProudFan
I can see your position.

Please understand that were it not for the title of this board and the fact that the site was already in discussion, I would never have presumed to insert myself so.

In truth, I don't actually own or operate the website. But I have a kinship and have been very perturbed lately noticing in online discussions that an American website that debuted three years later is getting credit as some original article.

And I just saw what I thought was a legitimate opportunity to enter an existing discussion here.

NotProudFan
I can see your position.