ENOUGH WITH THE negativity...............!

LadyC
Isn't he cute? He's from Hawaii.

some more (external - login to view)

LadyC

LadyC

peapod
ehm....where are your pics of those gerbals? they look like little black bears

peapod

peapod

LadyC
None of the babies look like their mom. She's a Black Bear hamster, the babies look like little chipmunks.
(my daughter's hamster had 7 babies )
I'll see if I can find a pic.

LadyC
None of the babies look like their mom. She's a Black Bear hamster, the babies look like little chipmunks.

LadyC

LadyC
This is what the mom looks like..

The babies looked like this, only brown...

LadyC

LadyC

Stretch
One evening I was preparing supper and Thrupence, a Coppery Brustail Possum ( rainforest-australia.com/bpossum.htm (external - login to view) ) I had raised and had "released back into the wild" was running around the kitchen floor trying to jump up on me and climb up on my shoulder or head....I had gont to the fridge to get something and returned to tne bench....a short time later i had to go back to the fridge, i opened the door and there was Thrupence, on the middle shelf, holding a bunch of parsley in her front paws, looking at me as if to say "shut the door before it wilts" LOL I have a pic of it...will have to get my daughter to scan it and send it over.

Stretch
One evening I was preparing supper and Thrupence, a Coppery Brustail Possum ( rainforest-australia.com/bpossum.htm (external - login to view) ) I had raised and had "released back into the wild" was running around the kitchen floor trying to jump up on me and climb up on my shoulder or head....I had gont to the fridge to get something and returned to tne bench....a short time later i had to go back to the fridge, i opened the door and there was Thrupence, on the middle shelf, holding a bunch of parsley in her front paws, looking at me as if to say "shut the door before it wilts" LOL I have a pic of it...will have to get my daughter to scan it and send it over.

Stretch

Twila
ahhhh.

We only have one type of possum here. viginia possums. Babies are really cute but momma looks like she could take an arm off! Course I've heard that we don't really have any possums....but it sure doesn't explain why I see them on the road dead!

You should definately get your daughter to scan those pics. and you should hurry! Really! It's imperative. Truthfully!

Twila
ahhhh.

We only have one type of possum here. viginia possums. Babies are really cute but momma looks like she could take an arm off! Course I've heard that we don't really have any possums....but it sure doesn't explain why I see them on the road dead!

You should definately get your daughter to scan those pics. and you should hurry! Really! It's imperative. Truthfully!

Twila
ahhhh.

peapod
Your stories are great Stretch...keep them coming

peapod

peapod

merryclaire
i love your stories and your pics stretch
and twila i like your wild cat stories
i have a friend who adopted a wild cat. he was very timid and would only come out when she was alone in her home, so i only ever saw wisps of him out of the corner of my eyes. but she loved him terribly and they had a wonderful bond.

merryclaire
i have a friend who adopted a wild cat. he was very timid and would only come out when she was alone in her home, so i only ever saw wisps of him out of the corner of my eyes. but she loved him terribly and they had a wonderful bond.

merryclaire

merryclaire
ps. what a great idea to talk about positive energy!!

merryclaire

merryclaire

Stretch
Thanks guys, I just felt it was about time for some positive stuff.....I believe there is a select group on this planet that feed off of our fear/negative emotional energy..........but thats another story/thread.......

Stretch
Thanks guys, I just felt it was about time for some positive stuff.....I believe there is a select group on this planet that feed off of our fear/negative emotional energy..........but thats another story/thread.......

Stretch

no new posts