8O Straight Eye for the Queer Fry

Cosmo
Ted Allan, Food & Wine Connoisseur, aka Peapod
Thorn Felicia, Design Doctor, aka Galianomomma
Jai Rodrigeuz, Culture Vulture, aka LatteLady

Tomorrow, if the snow does not completely immobilize the world as we know it, we have the Fab Three arriving to do a house makeover.

I admit ... I am a slob. I have piles of books, heaps of crochet projects, landmines of shoes and clothes, clothes, clothes -- all strewn about. Add to that some unpacked boxes, unhung pictures, scattered CD cases and you have the recipe for domestic disaster. Thankfully I have my very own DART squad coming over.

Not to worry Pea ... there will be no laundry to do. My better half does a fine job of that.

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies. Did I mention the bodies ... ?

Cosmo

Tomorrow, if the snow does not completely immobilize the world as we know it, we have the Fab Three arriving to do a house makeover.

I admit ... I am a slob. I have piles of books, heaps of crochet projects, landmines of shoes and clothes, clothes, clothes -- all strewn about. Add to that some unpacked boxes, unhung pictures, scattered CD cases and you have the recipe for domestic disaster. Thankfully I have my very own DART squad coming over.

Not to worry Pea ... there will be no laundry to do. My better half does a fine job of that.

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies. Did I mention the bodies ... ?

Cosmo

peapod
not to worry, I have a little posse armed with brooms and garbage bags, I have not informed the deputy's yet what lays ahead for them I did not want to scare them off

Cosmos and I were roomates many years ago, we were like oscar and felix and I was not the slob :P Seriously...it was scary stuff. I will never forget the first time I went into the laundry room...I...I....I never seen anything like it...there was no floor, just cloths they must have been 2 feet deep...it was mayhem and chaos...I tried to walk out...but the urge to see if I could find the floor overcame me. It was not possible for one person to have so much cloths there was enough to outfit a small country. Get this!!!! so when she see the laundry room all cleaned and her mountains of cloths all nicely folded....well she gets all bent out of shape...guilty like...wt?????? mad at me for cleaning up, like she was going to do????

Worst were the closets...omg omg omg...there were packed from top to bottom with bags and bags of stuff from the shoppers drug mart...I am not kidding this stuff was not even opened...wow it was the first time I had seen full blown compusive shopping up close :P
Tomarrow we do battle, I got a real good idea what we are in for..
Robbie said he would come out first with his bobcat :P

peapod
not to worry, I have a little posse armed with brooms and garbage bags, I have not informed the deputy's yet what lays ahead for them I did not want to scare them off

Cosmos and I were roomates many years ago, we were like oscar and felix and I was not the slob :P Seriously...it was scary stuff. I will never forget the first time I went into the laundry room...I...I....I never seen anything like it...there was no floor, just cloths they must have been 2 feet deep...it was mayhem and chaos...I tried to walk out...but the urge to see if I could find the floor overcame me. It was not possible for one person to have so much cloths there was enough to outfit a small country. Get this!!!! so when she see the laundry room all cleaned and her mountains of cloths all nicely folded....well she gets all bent out of shape...guilty like...wt?????? mad at me for cleaning up, like she was going to do????

Worst were the closets...omg omg omg...there were packed from top to bottom with bags and bags of stuff from the shoppers drug mart...I am not kidding this stuff was not even opened...wow it was the first time I had seen full blown compusive shopping up close :P

peapod