ice water
Is it a big question?

ice water
Is it a big question?

ice water
Is it a big question?

Ten Packs
No, it's just a foolish question....

You marry because there is no one you would rather be with, no one else you would prefer to DO for, no one you would trust more to do for YOU. No one you would help more, no one you would rather teach AND learn from, no one you would like to laugh with, cry with, worry with, and face Life's battles beside - see grey hair, aching joints, sagging figures, slower movement and increasingly earlier bed-times with.
And through it all, you still remember WHY, all those years ago..... it was a good idea.

And THAT, my friend, is from a "first-timer" who will celebrate 33 years, this July 24 .....

Ten Packs

You marry because there is no one you would rather be with, no one else you would prefer to DO for, no one you would trust more to do for YOU. No one you would help more, no one you would rather teach AND learn from, no one you would like to laugh with, cry with, worry with, and face Life's battles beside - see grey hair, aching joints, sagging figures, slower movement and increasingly earlier bed-times with.
And through it all, you still remember WHY, all those years ago..... it was a good idea.

And THAT, my friend, is from a "first-timer" who will celebrate 33 years, this July 24 .....

Ten Packs

missile
Had no choice,as her Dad had the old shotgun ready..

missile

missile

ice water
Quote: Originally Posted by Ten Packs

Maybe, or maybe you say so because you and your friend have happy marriage. What about if some people have unhappy marriage? Or it was happy but then turned out to be unhappy ... one of my friends has this problem - they quarrel nearly every day.

ice water

Maybe, or maybe you say so because you and your friend have happy marriage. What about if some people have unhappy marriage? Or it was happy but then turned out to be unhappy ... one of my friends has this problem - they quarrel nearly every day.

ice water

ice water
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

ha ha ... although I don't know clearly what you mean.

ice water

ice water

fubbleskag
Quote: Originally Posted by ice water

:lol: ha ha ... although I don't know clearly what you mean.

referring to a "shotgun" wedding - when the young couple gets pregnant before marriage and the father of the bride-to-be oversees a hasty marriage (to preserve the family honour) with a shotgun

fubbleskag

referring to a "shotgun" wedding - when the young couple gets pregnant before marriage and the father of the bride-to-be oversees a hasty marriage (to preserve the family honour) with a shotgun

fubbleskag

no1important
for steady sex and to have kids.

Love. Companionship. Also because we are brainwashed from birth we have to get married. Plus I hate being alone.

no1important

Love. Companionship. Also because we are brainwashed from birth we have to get married. Plus I hate being alone.

no1important

Ten Packs

That's where the part about remembering WHY you got married comes in, icewater..... if you forget that, you're on your way to trouble.

Ten Packs

That's where the part about remembering WHY you got married comes in, icewater..... if you forget that, you're on your way to trouble.

Ten Packs

ice water
Quote: Originally Posted by fubbleskag

same in China, although no shotgun.

ice water

ice water

Ten Packs
nun-chakus???

Ten Packs
nun-chakus???

Ten Packs
nun-chakus???