If you could be.......

fubbleskag
assuming he ever existed, i'd wanna be Adam - what could be better than trouncing around Eden in the nude with Eve, having wild animals as your best friends, and eating like a vegan king?

oh, and i guess being the Man's best friend would be ok too.

fubbleskag
assuming he ever existed, i'd wanna be Adam - what could be better than trouncing around Eden in the nude with Eve, having wild animals as your best friends, and eating like a vegan king?

fubbleskag

Pemmican
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny

George W Bush. Cause I'd like to see what a difference it would make if the president had an IQ over 33.

*looool*

Hmm... who would I be?!
Maybe James Stewart... he was a great actor and it seems he was a very friendly person, too.

Pemmican

George W Bush. Cause I'd like to see what a difference it would make if the president had an IQ over 33.

*looool*

Hmm... who would I be?!
Maybe James Stewart... he was a great actor and it seems he was a very friendly person, too.

Pemmican

*looool*

Hmm... who would I be?!

sj007
i would like to be someone thats finished school and is cool like um that dude there whats his name hes making millions i just cant name him.

sj007
i would like to be someone thats finished school and is cool like um that dude there whats his name hes making millions i just cant name him.

sj007

no new posts