not dead

sj007
well im back and here to stay i was baned and then internet and other stuff but now im back

sj007
well im back and here to stay i was baned and then internet and other stuff but now im back

sj007

peapod
Bond you are back :P Any orders for Ms. Moneypenny

peapod

peapod

sj007
no nto yet i see your back to your old avatar im in school right now but tyhe connection should be fixed at home 2day 2

sj007
no nto yet i see your back to your old avatar im in school right now but tyhe connection should be fixed at home 2day 2

sj007

peapod
Ya, guess its time to get a new avatar again :P I like your signature, a poigant moment of self-refection :P I for one am happy to see you back *looks in the mirror, why is my nose growing* ha ha ha ha..........no seriously little dude missed our fun :P

peapod
Ya, guess its time to get a new avatar again :P I like your signature, a poigant moment of self-refection :P I for one am happy to see you back *looks in the mirror, why is my nose growing* ha ha ha ha..........no seriously little dude missed our fun :P

peapod

sj007
well i got over the 3-day hump and then i had no realy desire but then from an anonymus persons pleeding and the fact that i had nothing to do i m back and ill stay for a bit.

sj007
well i got over the 3-day hump and then i had no realy desire but then from an anonymus persons pleeding and the fact that i had nothing to do i m back and ill stay for a bit.

sj007

peapod
Oh thank you Mr. Bond "its so good to have you back where you belong" but ehm...lets stick to just a few thread with our sandbox antics
By the way I am impressed by how much more you are writing these days

peapod
Oh thank you Mr. Bond "its so good to have you back where you belong" but ehm...lets stick to just a few thread with our sandbox antics

peapod

sj007
well i must say i have evolved a bit tfrom the bond you used to know but i suppose it wont last long and i might get back to short answers ... but not yet.

sj007
well i must say i have evolved a bit tfrom the bond you used to know but i suppose it wont last long and i might get back to short answers ... but not yet.

sj007

peapod
Keep the new and improved bond

peapod

peapod

JDream
Hiya sj

JDream
Hiya sj

JDream
Hiya sj

sj007
hello yes im back maybe for intill i get to the summer vacations im just easing in right now so i wont be as active as i was but i might get there again

sj007
hello yes im back maybe for intill i get to the summer vacations im just easing in right now so i wont be as active as i was but i might get there again

sj007