Come and solve an argument

Reverend Blair
A London to New York flight would likely put it in Labrador or Quebec with terrain like that, I think. That would make it a power line...likely not too close the border either.

Reverend Blair
A London to New York flight would likely put it in Labrador or Quebec with terrain like that, I think. That would make it a power line...likely not too close the border either.

Reverend Blair

moghrabi
It is a jet stream, I think.

moghrabi

moghrabi

Ten Packs
moghrabi - a "jet stream" is an air current, you cant SEE it.

Ten Packs

Ten Packs

moghrabi
Quote: Originally Posted by Ten Packs

I was trying something. But in all honesty, it seems to be a reflection from the inside of the plane. The line is too straight and perfect to be anything on the ground. Could be the edge of the fold-down table inside the plane reflecting on the window.

moghrabi

I was trying something. But in all honesty, it seems to be a reflection from the inside of the plane. The line is too straight and perfect to be anything on the ground. Could be the edge of the fold-down table inside the plane reflecting on the window.

moghrabi