Come and solve an argument

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Ten Packs wrote:
Old joke:

Brilliant. Because, lamentably, it's true.

Far too true.

I did see a man pick up a flight attendant once though...something I didn't even think was possible.

I once got in trouble with a flight attendant for saying to the man next to me, "$800 cover charge and the waitress can't change a twenty."

Both times were coming back from Thunder Bay...the Friday afternoon flight from hell.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Ten Packs wrote:
Old joke:

Far too true.

I did see a man pick up a flight attendant once though...something I didn't even think was possible.

I once got in trouble with a flight attendant for saying to the man next to me, "$800 cover charge and the waitress can't change a twenty."

Both times were coming back from Thunder Bay...the Friday afternoon flight from hell.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Ten Packs wrote:
Old joke:

Far too true.

aardvark5
Thanks for all your replies but its still not clear cut. To me if the plane is at 38,000 feet then the line on the ground would be very wide. You can also see through the line which suggests a mark on the window or reflection.

Keep trying with the OCUK forums because its a fantastic community and we'll even allow Canadians in there.

aardvark5
Thanks for all your replies but its still not clear cut. To me if the plane is at 38,000 feet then the line on the ground would be very wide. You can also see through the line which suggests a mark on the window or reflection.

Keep trying with the OCUK forums because its a fantastic community and we'll even allow Canadians in there.

aardvark5

divine_madness
Good Day to you.

Thanks for getting involved in our wonderful 'debate'

As far as im aware most of the people at OcUK are of the opinion thats its on the ground, although a few still seem adament its a crack - as far as im concerned this was disproved by Gilly's comment...

Quote:

And not only did the crack disappear on this one flight, but we have 2 different people with 2 different witnesses on two differing flights that have also seen it.

So as far as im concerned its on the ground. Having been presented with the fact it was taken at 38,000ft (Flying London to New York i think was mentioned) im ready to accept it may not be the border but a pipeline of some sort.

divine_madness
Good Day to you.

As far as im aware most of the people at OcUK are of the opinion thats its on the ground, although a few still seem adament its a crack - as far as im concerned this was disproved by Gilly's comment...

Quote:

And not only did the crack disappear on this one flight, but we have 2 different people with 2 different witnesses on two differing flights that have also seen it.

So as far as im concerned its on the ground. Having been presented with the fact it was taken at 38,000ft (Flying London to New York i think was mentioned) im ready to accept it may not be the border but a pipeline of some sort.

divine_madness
Good Day to you.

Quote:

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
Please remove

Gilly
There can be no doubt that the marking in on the ground, though by the sounds of it there are various similar markings across similar terrains, so someone who has seen this line once could quite conceivably mistake it when shown a different line.

I think, however, that the question has been answered. Either it is a clearing for powerlines/underground pipes or it is the border. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter, we know the important thing and that is that the line is man-made and is on the ground.

Thats all I needed to know anyway

As you were.

Gilly
There can be no doubt that the marking in on the ground, though by the sounds of it there are various similar markings across similar terrains, so someone who has seen this line once could quite conceivably mistake it when shown a different line.

I think, however, that the question has been answered. Either it is a clearing for powerlines/underground pipes or it is the border. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter, we know the important thing and that is that the line is man-made and is on the ground.

As you were.

Gilly

As you were.

divine_madness
Quadruple Post?

LMAO

divine_madness
Quadruple Post?

LMAO

divine_madness
Quadruple Post?

LMAO

aardvark5
Quote: Originally Posted by divine_madness

Quadruple Post?

LMAO

Don't worry, he'll be up to 5000 posts before the day is out.

aardvark5

Quadruple Post?

LMAO

aardvark5

Quadruple Post?

LMAO

divine_madness
Funnier because its so true.

divine_madness

divine_madness