Its Snowing!!!!!

moghrabi
It is snowing in the Vancouver Area. Different for a change from all the rain

moghrabi

moghrabi

peapod
I heard vancouver really had alot of problems yesterday...ha ha ha..I just nailed the paper boy with a snowball..he said he was gonna tell his mama :P

peapod
I heard vancouver really had alot of problems yesterday...ha ha ha..I just nailed the paper boy with a snowball..he said he was gonna tell his mama :P

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Well OK that's true, Cosmo's dog does wear a coat ... but I've seen a picture (is it still her avatar?) and it does look a lot like a Jack Russel Terrier ... peapod you're being mean! :P

Rick van Opbergen
Well OK that's true, Cosmo's dog does wear a coat ... but I've seen a picture (is it still her avatar?) and it does look a lot like a Jack Russel Terrier ... peapod you're being mean! :P

Rick van Opbergen

Montana
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Isn't that going quick eh? I'm already in the phase of "needs a life" ... So how does it feel to be a rising star?

It feels fabulous

Montana

Isn't that going quick eh? I'm already in the phase of "needs a life" ... So how does it feel to be a rising star?

It feels fabulous

Montana

It feels fabulous

peapod
Being mean..... *if only i could fire one over the pond, a big snowball, at the moment he is stuffing cheese in his mouth, she says to herself*.

I keep that dog sane...sorta...in a strange way....we click if you know what I mean...the barking tho...you have no idea...its like a record that is stuck...he never ever! stops barking.....once I even stared him down when he was barking....I wanted to see how long he could keep barking...after 20 minutes I had it...never once did he stop barking.....

Hey a friend just called to to tell me the main highway is closed...oh boy this is going to be a fun day :P

peapod
Being mean..... *if only i could fire one over the pond, a big snowball, at the moment he is stuffing cheese in his mouth, she says to herself*.

I keep that dog sane...sorta...in a strange way....we click if you know what I mean...the barking tho...you have no idea...its like a record that is stuck...he never ever! stops barking.....once I even stared him down when he was barking....I wanted to see how long he could keep barking...after 20 minutes I had it...never once did he stop barking.....

Hey a friend just called to to tell me the main highway is closed...oh boy this is going to be a fun day :P

peapod

Reverend Blair
I saw pictures of your little bit of snow on the news, Peapod and Moghrabi. At first I thought I'd tuned into the redneck channel and found a demolition derby, but then they said it was you.

Reverend Blair
I saw pictures of your little bit of snow on the news, Peapod and Moghrabi. At first I thought I'd tuned into the redneck channel and found a demolition derby, but then they said it was you.

Reverend Blair

peapod
Hahaha!!! its still snowing...even more...oh my god its so much fun....and its the wet kind to. :P great for snowballs. :P I cannot believe how many people I have nailed this morning already :P but I suspect or smell revenge in the air there was whispering at starbucks and giggles...so ehm...I am expecting some kind of payback
No work today...just playtime :P

peapod
Hahaha!!! its still snowing...even more...oh my god its so much fun....and its the wet kind to. :P great for snowballs. :P I cannot believe how many people I have nailed this morning already :P but I suspect or smell revenge in the air there was whispering at starbucks and giggles...so ehm...I am expecting some kind of payback

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Imagine ... it was even on the news back here in the Netherlands ... they showed all kinds of pictures of Seattle etc., didn't see any pictures of Canada though, but hey, it was good enough for the News

Rick van Opbergen
Imagine ... it was even on the news back here in the Netherlands ... they showed all kinds of pictures of Seattle etc., didn't see any pictures of Canada though, but hey, it was good enough for the News

Rick van Opbergen

no1important
Its snowing here too. Which is very rare. A nice change though. But it will be gone by sunday I would imagine.

no1important
Its snowing here too. Which is very rare. A nice change though. But it will be gone by sunday I would imagine.

no1important

Gonzo
Yup, it's snowing in Victoria. And alot. I'm from Ottawa and moved to Victoria last april, and I've missed the snow. It kind of reminds me of back home. The missus woke me up to see it. Think I'll go out and enjoy it now.
People here were complaining about how cold it's been. I think it dipped down to minus 2. They're a little soft here.

Gonzo
Yup, it's snowing in Victoria. And alot. I'm from Ottawa and moved to Victoria last april, and I've missed the snow. It kind of reminds me of back home. The missus woke me up to see it. Think I'll go out and enjoy it now.
People here were complaining about how cold it's been. I think it dipped down to minus 2. They're a little soft here.

Gonzo